Thread: Question about kicking out?

Question about kicking out?

we are keen derby players- if you had a member who regularly opted into the derby and would start 1 task but never completed it Ö would you consider it fair to kick them out? Also if you kicked them out before the derby ended would they still get the rewards the rest of you had worked hard for?

I would kick them and consider that perfectly fair and no-they wouldn’t get the prizes if you kicked them before the derby ended. Why tolerate freeloaders who don’t do tasks?

Ditto what minx said.

Lucy

I just booted a player who opted in and never took a task. I figured he didnít bring in any points so we arenít losing anything and Iím not keeping a freeloader to collect prizes we all worked for.

Last derby I had a new player 100+ Level he/she opted in at the last minute before derby. Failed a 2 of the 9 tasks then took tasks way below our hood preference. Because we would have lost those points we kept this player until the end of derby.

I may have misread it, is the a habitual thing with your player? If so Iíd boot now. The points arenít worth being taken advantage of.

Pro Member
    My advice is always the same ,
    But up VERY EASY rules , easy to understand and easy to follow ,
    Lowest demand so low and easy that all can do them !
    and if sameone dont follow them , Wish them good luck in their next team ! and out they go .
    We have as minimum rule : all do their 9 free tasks lowes point on the tasks 312 , and do the 10 task if they can , or OPT-OUT !
    That way Lyngby Farmers dont get any unnecessary drama but have got 143 Derby CUPs .
    It dont matter that all can and easy do more then the rules , the rules is only the bottom line we dont break ,
    Last edited by Lyngby; 1 Week Ago at 12:41 AM.

Centennial Club
    I would let them go, they don’t seem like they want to do derby, only choosing one task and get all the rewards. Wouldn’t put up with that. Your only looking out for the rest of the hood that do all and more.

Banned
    My advice would be heck yeah.....kick that butt out! And no on the gifts.

Any hood that wants to be successful doesnít tolerate that nonsense!!!

I believe in second chance. So, if a member did like that for the first time, i wouldn't kick him. I would talk about that and convince him not to do that again. But if he did it again, surely i would kick him.

It's not wise to kick a player before derby, coz we may lose the points that he had income. So, probaly i would kick him after the derby. I don't have any problem if that member get the reward for free.
    Last edited by Peasantpeter15; 4 Days Ago at 03:00 PM.

Oh! The sun rays, i am a peasant.

My usuall work is cultivation but sometimes i fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Peasantpeter15 View Post
    I believe in second chance. So, if a member did like that for the first time, i wouldn't kick him. I would talk about that and convince him not to do that again. But if he did it again, surely i would him.

It's not wise to kick a player before derby, coz we will lose his points. So, probaly i would kick him after the derby. I don't have any problem if that member get the reward for free.
    You DO keep the points even if you kick before the derby ends..the player just doesn’t get the rewards. The op says they took one task and didn’t finish it more than once, so most people would not want someone to keep getting prizes on the back of everyone else’s work.