Thread: How to buy gems with new SC ID?

How to buy gems with new SC ID?

I moved 2 accts from Google to SC ID. Each account has a new gmail account. When in game and I Shop for a box of gems the "Buy" box that pops up has a different gmail account than the SC ID gmail account for the account I want to buy gems for. The address in the "Buy" box is the master gmail account that is tied to PayPal, where the funds to purchase will come from. Another twist, the 2 SC ID accts each had a different gmail address when they were still with Google. Can someone tell me how I can make sure the gems end up in the correct SC account or give me a link that explains purchasing gems in an SC ID account that used to be at Google? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Your SC ID is independent of your iTunes/Apple ID account. All purchases still go through your iTunes/Apple ID account on iOS devices. Whatever gems you buy through your iTunes account will be applied to the base that you chose to buy them from.
    Last edited by alpal; June 4th, 2018 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alpal View Post
    Your SC ID is independent of your iTunes/Apple ID account. All purchases still go through your iTunes/Apple ID account on iOS devices. Whatever gems you buy through your iTunes account will be applied to the base that you chose to buy them from.
    he's talking about Google if I'm not mistaken?
    however I think it works the same on Google as well.

Anything you buy will arrive in whatever CoC account you are logged into when you make the purchase. The account the money is taken from is an android system thing - quite separate from CoC
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

THANKS for the fast replies! If I understad you correctly, having a different Google master email that is tied to my PayPal account than the gmail account tied to my SC ID will still not foul up buying the gems and getting them to the SC ID account.