Thread: Server URL/IP Address

Server URL/IP Address

I am trying to get Hay Day for the iPad unblocked by the LEA broadband, as their proxy servers are currently blocking access to the Hay Day servers and the Head Teacher at a school wants to be able to tend to her virtual flock during the day.

In order to unblock this I have been asked for the Server Details of what servers Hay Day connects to (URL and IP Addresses) so I can request this to be unblocked.

Does anyone know what the server details are please?

Quote Originally Posted by StarshipUK View Post
    I am trying to get Hay Day for the iPad unblocked by the LEA broadband, as their proxy servers are currently blocking access to the Hay Day servers and the Head Teacher at a school wants to be able to tend to her virtual flock during the day.

In order to unblock this I have been asked for the Server Details of what servers Hay Day connects to (URL and IP Addresses) so I can request this to be unblocked.

Does anyone know what the server details are please?
    Supercell's games uses TCP Port 9339 and 80. The IP/URL of the server farm is fluid since it's load-balancing, and the company moves servers around (SC uses over 100 I believe). Have the tech guy open 9339 (80 should be open) on your firewall. If you have web filtering in-place as well, you should whitelist *.amazonaws.com

That is the SC stuff, there are some other requirements from Apple if you're using gamecenter, or need to update the game, etc.

Thank you for the help, but I am still no far forward on this.

The LEA will not accept web addresses and needs to know the IP address for each server used.

Doing research I found the IP address for amazonaws.com is 207.171.166.22, and have got them to unblock those ports to this address but it is still not working.

They are going to try and find out the IP address by going through log files, but it would make things an awful lot easier if someone could please tell me all the server IP addresses which are used.