Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Level 199 looking for normal derby play

Still looking? Come check us out! FARMERS GONE WILD!! URORQL8

🍒WANTED WANTED, AUSSIE, NZ, USA, UK,UN players or thereabouts lol😊
    WANTED WANTED WANTED ,Our hood is looking for 2 new Adult Members (no children) to join after this Derby.

We have english speaking members worldwide, mainly Australia & USA, Someone is on all the time, we like Active, Helpful,Chatty Derby playing members, who love to have fun, come, check our hood out, we are waiting for you.☺

NO Silent Players or Forum Traders - please don't apply! If you join our hood, you must be chatty.

We are a Champion Derby playing hood. (Must participate in derby, ( unless you Opt out) - Minimum 9 tasks x 300 points. 320-400 for special derby. Your choice if you want to do 10,( a lot of our members do 10). We are very loyal & support each other to benefit the hood as a whole, very much like one big happy family. Our hood is team oriented -working as a team gets results. (Please dont apply to join if you are only looking for expansion items) - no drama in our hood just fun fun fun & happy farming. Yes we do the birdhouse donations and the Town. No delayed starts.

We also have a Facebook Group just for our hood only, to communicate, make sugestions, keep in touch, vote, etc., which you MUST join. We look forward to meeting you.♥

Our symbol is red cherry on a blue shield. Message me first,
    then tell me your level and what country you are in, give me your tag and il send you friend request, you accept then i can invite you to join, hurry before next derby starts.☺

Cheers, Robyn the Aussie Leader.☘

Our Hood is called: The Active Help
    Neighbourhood Tag = C9GLJ9C
    My Tag = C2LO22CO

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by 1PUFFY2 View Post
    Looking for derby...log not shared..even tho I do top derby points..must have at least 6 active derby players..English speaking
    hello we do 290 and up and u dont got to do the 10 task unless u want too and must chat and do all task

Centennial Club
    Hi Puffy ,mwe are I'M JUST A BILL . An English speaking group of 10 ISO strong derby players who are team players as well to strengthen our ranks . We lvl from 100 - 140 in champion league . If you complete 9 tasks @ 320 pts ea , ( 10 optional ) you'd be a welcome addition to our team . Yellow truck w / blue background , 8QV2R90U . My name is BOOTZILLA .

Hi we are a social group but like to play well in derby too. We have a core group of derby players but want more active derby players as we are kind of fed up of half us playing to get somewhere and others just hanging on dragging it down when a few more good players and we can win more cups.
    We are not hard hard hard core derby players like some teams who are super demanding we are also very social and love that side too. But don’t want players who don’t want to at least put some effort into the derby to win some cups while having fun along the way.
    Derby Dragons 90VJ8029
    My Name is Shadow Farm or if im not around Jita, Shaun, Harper are also very active we welcome all derby lovers 😊😊
    95% english and a few speak czech but are also english speakers too - just in case you wonder why some of them great each other saying ahoj and ciao 😂

Banned
    Super derby oriented hood. We’re sometimes quite chatty but mostly very laid back while everyone does their own thing. Someone is always around if something is needed but we do try to stay free of a bunch of beggars. Many of us will use nh donations just for crop swaps to earn the achievements and others use it for what they need. Your choice.

Looking for friendly, helpful, & self sufficient players who love winning gold. Derby is a must but occasionally opting out is ok.
    We all complete ten tasks every week, whether needed or not, and make sure we play our minimum points for the week. The one thing that sets us apart is we race as a team, instead of against each other, so we only do two tasks a day. Having this two task rule has been a great concept and works extremely well for us. No one gets too far ahead or left behind and ensures everyone gets a fair chance at tasks.

Check us out if you’d lie to join an awesome hood! We thrive on winning and moving back up to he best of the best! English speaking

~~~Jana

126 gold 27 silver 5 bronze
    Neighborhood name: Kitties
    Tag: y9cgqr

Kik drizzlejnizzle

Hi Puffy, im sending you a private message.
    please join us at Starlight Farms 😊

Hi Puffy

I see you cannot recieve private message so i will post here.
    Starlight Farms is looking for new members to expand and grow.
    We are a small, friendly, casual yet competitive neighborhood
    we only have 3 members currently but all over level 100.
    We are currently a championship league
    We do 320/400 point tasks
    plus extra task as needed to place only
    Otherwise your diamonds are yours

We use birdhouse to help with achievements easy crops only
    We play town daily and release townies as needed.
    Our log is shared but as long as you finish tasks that should not matter.

Also i saw your profile and says you live at the Jersey Shore
    well i am about 2 hours from there in PA.
    Im looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Starlight Farms
    blue star background/pink horse
    #9RCVU2GQ

Hello

✴ Come over to the dark side.......✴✴✴
    Dark Side Of The Moo

Tag #9GL9LQQL
    Blue circle, plain blue background and yellow cow.
    Champions League

You don't have to be a Pink Floyd fan to join us..

🐄 We are a very new hood made up of experienced farmers.
    🐄 At the moment all from the UK and US.
    🐄 We like to derby, have fun and win , 9 tasks and 10th optional.
    🐄 We like please and thank you and helping each other but don't like beggars.
    🐄 We are a relaxed peaceful hood who like to chat but if you are
    busy or working and can only pop on that's ok too.
    🐄 You can opt out of the derby but must actively farm.
    🐄 Level 80 up accepted and made Elder straight away.
    🐄 We donate silo items only so that the achievement can be done quickly and
    easily.
    🐄 We do not reserve tasks or flip the task board using diamonds.
    🐄 English speakers only please.

🌚 Please feel free to pm me here if you have any more questions or join us for a chat 🌚

Hope to see you on the other side.....😎
    Woodberry

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    Before necroing a thread please check that your post is appropriate.

The OP's profile shows that the last time they were active on the forum was on 25 July 2018. It's therefore unlikely that they will see recent posts; the chances are that they have been successful in finding a hood.

I'm therefore closing this thread.

Thank you.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51