Page 13 of 106 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 12 Update Preview - Game Balance Changes

they canceled my post but i will continue to ask until i get an answer, for me and for many of us : WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO ALREADY MISS DEFENCES FROM PREVIUOS TH LEVELS ? WILL THEY BE ALLOWED TO GO TO WAR "AS IS" ? Please Darrian consider upgrading the main post, clarifying this aspect thanks

So you nerf both healers and bowlers, you will never learn will ya? Lol.

Oh I see the miner bug fixes got reverted back finally, looks like they are going to be the new meta with freeze and heals
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    My sunscreen business is thriving since SC removed the clouds
    #​MAGA

...so it's up to 4000 k as a level 15 Clan f.e.?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    One question regarding wall rings.

The changes are only aplicable to Main Village or also to the builder base's walls ?
    I think it's only applicable to main village because wall rings aren't mentioned under Builder base changes.

Quote Originally Posted by BHOEmi View Post
    I agree with the decrease of car's worth, but it is a comparison that has nothing to do with it, since selling a village is against ToS . Cars' body may be damaged, their engine will wear out over time, but our walls look great and shiny over time!
    I would also agree but I didnít buy that car in 2010 I bought it today. Not a very good analogy

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusDGladiator View Post
    I love all the changes, except nerf to super pekka
    Bowlers, probably because of new th12 levels and witch spawn

Also, why no wall reduction cost for th11 walls, even if it's by 500k would be so helpful. I know maybe those that have maxed out th11 walls will be salty if they get reduced. But now I'm salty for taking so much time maxing my th10 walls and now th11 walls are half done and the th10 ones get reduced.
    Good catch, no reduction to level 12 walls, so is expected a cost of 5M for each level 13 wall.

Miners got some buff and pekka and dragon got cheaper. Healer and bowler nerf. Witch indirectly got nerfed because of max skele restriction

Are we getting the info about "E" tonight ? Or something new to TH12?

Quote Originally Posted by fabstar68 View Post
    they canceled my post but i will continue to ask until i get an answer, for me and for many of us : WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO ALREADY MISS DEFENCES FROM PREVIUOS TH LEVELS ? WILL THEY BE ALLOWED TO GO TO WAR "AS IS" ? Please Darrian consider upgrading the main post, clarifying this aspect thanks
    I think you'll just need too build all buildings until you can upgrade your th again

Thanks to Planck for the cool sig!
    Get your own signature from him here

Banned
    What will be the training time to upgrade defences/town hall/storages to maximum level from their previous levels?