Page 11 of 106 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 12 Update Preview - Game Balance Changes

Thanks for the info Darian..what happens to bases that have missing defences from ths below?

Hope they don't get banned or canceled or something like that..
    Also will be great to know now so we can start adding missing defences to them.

Fresh Spawn
    Engeering got nerfed. What about the Engineers who still are th11 with no defences?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by kk90054 View Post
    I putting wall 10 price is 2000000.i finished half the walls.you can decrease the price of wall.it go to cheat me.you can able to refund the gold for me????????? You cannot that???????? You cheat me
    Theese are my favourite posts, every time they reduces the wall prices.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Quote Originally Posted by kk90054 View Post
    I putting wall 10 price is 2000000.i finished half the walls.you can decrease the price of wall.it go to cheat me.you can able to refund the gold for me????????? You cannot that???????? You cheat me
    I remember someone yelling in my global that his village was destroyed by “name” and the guy was asking me ... hey you are online right? Did you see “name” attacking my village?
    I was like LOL! And he requested me to inform him if he comes again!
    Lol can’t stop 😂

Walls for th11

So I am th11 and just upgrading my walls to level 10. How much will they cost me after the update ? Should I stop upgrading now and wait for update?

So "E" stands for ECONOMY.

When will we know what E means?

Centennial Club
    Increasing star bonus would encourage people to push trophies which maybe could better the cloud issue to some extent.
    Nice job👍🏻.
    Last edited by STCoc; June 2nd, 2018 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks Darian,
    Because of you, my walls are finally going to be affordable as a th9..and also op witches is what i wanted
    Not to mention that extra space in treasury and more star bonus has always been on my mind..
    Farewell and thanks Lord Darian

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    Someone earlier likened it to buying a car. You bought it in 2010 and now you’re selling it again. It’s obviously not going to be worth the same £15,000 you bought it for, more like £5000. What do you get in return? Sadly, nothing.

Great idea though, I think a few free wall rings would be a lovely idea though for compensation!
    I agree with the decrease of car's worth, but it is a comparison that has nothing to do with it, since selling a village is against ToS . Cars' body may be damaged, their engine will wear out over time, but our walls look great and shiny over time!