Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1059

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 12 Update Preview - Game Balance Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Sivasurya1952415123 View Post
    When this update will come pls tell supercell
    Read pinned post - 10June

Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    Read pinned post - 10June
    The live stream is 10 june, that doesn' mean the update will go live that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a display of complete ignorance, or one of the most masterful plays on words to ever be posted on the forum.
    Either way, bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by ilm33 View Post
    The live stream is 10 june, that doesn' mean the update will go live that day.
    Ah lol. Didn't read that stream word there :P

So it means miners will be as fast as goblins??

Actually I think you guys just lost one of the most active players in 2017.

You decide to bring on th12.. you think youíll have new troop levels, and then it happens - someone follows an idea, good or bad, just to say they had an idea. Out of thin air, someone thinks not to upgrade goblins in th12. Even worse, people support it and itís implemented???

Good riddance, CoC. You guys enjoy Wall rings at 100 gems now, lolol. So dumb.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Potusxxii View Post
    Actually I think you guys just lost one of the most active players in 2017.

You decide to bring on th12.. you think you’ll have new troop levels, and then it happens - someone follows an idea, good or bad, just to say they had an idea. Out of thin air, someone thinks not to upgrade goblins in th12. Even worse, people support it and it’s implemented???

Good riddance, CoC. You guys enjoy Wall rings at 100 gems now, lolol. So dumb.
    This is my favourite. One of the most active players.
    TH12 5*
    Leader: Tim Hunter - Level 17 - Masters 1
    Highest Cups - 5850
    Queen: 60 King: 60 Warden: 30

Quote Originally Posted by AllyAdair View Post
    This is my favourite. One of the most active players.
    Well I started my account in December of 2016, and am deep into th11 now and had to take three months off during that period. Literally one of the most active players in the world, between 12/2016 - 09/2017 and 12/2017- now.

Quote Originally Posted by Potusxxii View Post
    Well I started my account in December of 2016, and am deep into th11 now and had to take three months off during that period. Literally one of the most active players in the world, between 12/2016 - 09/2017 and 12/2017- now.
    So I just want to get this straight: in the name of wanting people to upgrade to th12, you make changes to help with that by decreasing all wall costs except the most expensive, th11 walls? Lol. Not logical. You also offer no mire upgrade for goblins, one of if not the best farming troop. Illogical again.

Pretty sad actually.

Banned
    The amount of resources awarded per league level has been drastically increased for the Star Bonus rewards. The new rewards are as follows, per league.

What made you double down on adjusting the awards? You said explicitly that there was no purpose increasing Star Bonus rewards since not enough people up there.
    Last edited by gigablaster2017; June 8th, 2018 at 02:21 AM.

You take away goblins, the best farming troop, by not giving them an upgrade, two thís in a row. You drop all wall prices except th11ís, the most expensive ones, and yet you say you want people to get to th12?

I figured it out. You want people buying books and gems, not playing the game and earning it.

100 gems for a wall ring? I hope others have pointed out how ridiculous that is, and sadly a big improvement from where it currently is.

You want $4/wall at th11? Pretty sad/disappointing.