Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4hr time limit on mystery derby task.

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    Mystery derby requires a different style of farming, good planning, and a lot of caution about when you take tasks. It’s testing a different set of skills to regular derby, timing being one of them. Before anyone says it’s all luck ..... it’s really not! I consistentlysee the best players I know make mystery derby look easy because they are smart players.
    Totally agree, Steve. There are tedious tasks you might not be able to avoid during mistery derby, but following careful and right strategies and being prepared for mistery derby certainly saves the day and gets you your gold anyway. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Minxville View Post
    Part of the challenge is the time limit on some tasks so I think it should stay how it is. The derby should be more of a challenge than the straight 10x 320/400 quick win, rather than making it easier on the mystery derby. Like Elluna says, it’s a risk to take a mystery task before work or sleep...some you can do, some maybe not.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    Mystery derby requires a different style of farming, good planning, and a lot of caution about when you take tasks. It’s testing a different set of skills to regular derby, timing being one of them. Before anyone says it’s all luck ..... it’s really not! I consistentlysee the best players I know make mystery derby look easy because they are smart players.
    Words of wisdom here. Mystery Derby isn’t all gambling and luck. It requires a different strategy and a different approach from what we usually do. And that is what makes it fun
    Farm level 111/ Rep level 33/ PM me for the farm tag
    Time can be rewritten

Quote Originally Posted by Rackoo View Post
    Words of wisdom here. Mystery Derby isn’t all gambling and luck. It requires a different strategy and a different approach from what we usually do. And that is what makes it fun
    Sometimes its simple things Rackoo. If you can’t control when you’ll get goat milk/wool/bacon tasks appearing, when you get a feed task you need to do it using just eggs and milk. So many times I’ve seen someone snag a goat milk task and then say my goats aren’t ready for 6 hours! Don’t collect goats until you have to for that task. Similar for planting long crops then taking a task and pulling a wheat task Its pretty much all common sense, but that’s sometimes a rare commodity in Hayday
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 gold trophies barrier “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    check out our recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players