Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gamecenter friends

Banned
    Gotcha. Thanks!

GC is still in iOS11, hidden in settings just above 'TV Provider' on my iOS11.3.1
    Or search it in Settings.

I do not think that you can add anymore (haven't tried), but can remove from that list in settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyluketheapple View Post
    Gotcha. Thanks!
    two things left.
    if you have only one account than dont switch. you will not miss anything.
    if you have multiple accounts than switch all to scid. scid dont like other login styles and you will need a new verification everytime you switch between scid and gamecenter/gplay.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    two things left.
    if you have only one account than dont switch. you will not miss anything.
    if you have multiple accounts than switch all to scid. scid dont like other login styles and you will need a new verification everytime you switch between scid and gamecenter/gplay.
    i honestly didn't sync all of my account's to SCID paranoid they might discover my secrets

dual abilities? yeah! keeps your weapons heavy

lol gamecenter is basically dead...just use the in-game adding feature! I bet they are removing gamecenter soon and thatís why SCID has been introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    ...you can switch between ios and android as much as you like.
    Last comment, hinted by the sniped quote above: since the "Supercell ID" has replaced the "link a device" button:
    Supercell ID is now the only way to switch from Android to iOS (or reverse), in case you change device.

As gamecenter is no longer supported on iOS 10+, I still have gamecenter friends on clash. There a small GC icon at their profiles. Is adding friends on gamecenter possible anymore?
    Adding friends on game centre has not been possible for a long time, since that change to ios10. That was an Apple/game centre change, not a Supercell one.

Game centre friends can still be removed now but only en masse - ie you can only get rid of all of them, not one by one. You do that through GC, not the game.

The game however remembers them all still after you do that, so even if you have removed them all in GC, they stay there on your game list (which is odd and a bit annoying). I had hoped when I changed to SC ID that theyíd finally go, but no - there are tons of people filling my list who are/were Hay Day players I had connected with who only ever tried Clash briefly years ago, to the point my clash friends list is almost half full of people who donít play the game. I did ask support, they couldnít help.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    Adding friends on game centre has not been possible for a long time, since that change to ios10. That was an Apple/game centre change, not a Supercell one.

Game centre friends can still be removed now but only en masse - ie you can only get rid of all of them, not one by one. You do that through GC, not the game.

The game however remembers them all still after you do that, so even if you have removed them all in GC, they stay there on your game list (which is odd and a bit annoying). I had hoped when I changed to SC ID that they’d finally go, but no - there are tons of people filling my list who are/were Hay Day players I had connected with who only ever tried Clash briefly years ago, to the point my clash friends list is almost half full of people who don’t play the game. I did ask support, they couldn’t help.
    have you tried going to the gamecenter settings and remove friends from there? Although you might wanna keep your hayday friends

Quote Originally Posted by LeJeanAtLock View Post
    have you tried going to the gamecenter settings and remove friends from there? Although you might wanna keep your hayday friends
    Yes, I have. That is what I was saying. Even when you mass delete all GC friends, the Clash game remembers them still as they were historically there and Support could not assist me by removing that. That is one way GC continues to influence your Clash game after you are logging in by SC ID. Hay Day also did that after GC changed to mass delete only. At present there is no way to remove old GC friends from your SC game post the Apple change to GC, although they can be removed from the GC itself.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

I know there's been a thread about this but couldn't find my answer. So when creating supercell ID, do gamecenter or google play work anymore? Can I use supercell ID on iOS and googeplay on android for the same villages? Are there any disadvantages? Does the supercell ID fail to work sometimes? I know that googeplay can't connect sometimes
    supercell id is best choice connect your village with supercell id but keep in mind if you have multiple id then connect with right mail id to right village that you want