Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you nerf/buff?

Centennial Club

What would you nerf/buff?

So Supercell announced that we will get balancing news tomorrow.
    I'm curious to know what you would like to see buffed or nerfed.

I would definitely want that Th 10 and 11 would get a bit easier. So a buff to troops are nerf to def.

What's your opinion on the current situation? Do you think the game needs balancing changes or do you think it's perfect the way it is now? And if it's not, what would you change?

It's difficult to predict given that we don't know what the new troop is at TH12 and whether there will be any new levels. People will suggest I'm sure a slight nerf to the bowler as it has become the go to troop at TH11 but if there is no extra level at TH12 it will become somewhat redundant there.

Op ...I seriously think that supercell has nerfed balloons over night

Pekka needs some Love. I mean, If they're going to Add another level for pekka at th12 they should add Enough strength so that it doesnt become useless.
    Let me add a question, how would supercell balance the new level troops so that it Doesn't become really hard to kill them off at lower townhall levels.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SamirMishra View Post
    Pekka needs some Love. I mean, If they're going to Add another level for pekka at th12 they should add Enough strength so that it doesnt become useless.
    Let me add a question, how would supercell balance the new level troops so that it Doesn't become really hard to kill them off at lower townhall levels.
    Yep. Good question.

I seriously want inferno towers buffed. The 3 star rate on th 10 as well as th 10.5s and sometimes in th 11 too is very alarming. Also the inferno anti heal ability must be brought back
    Last edited by arjunchopra333; June 1st, 2018 at 04:31 PM.

I'm in the minority here, but I think Barbs are useless right now. I know as a low tier troop, they aren't supposed to be too strong, but you never see anyone use them. Archers pretty much do a better job of clearing buildings since Barbs can't attack from a distance. A LV 8 upgrade for Barbs (and I guess Archers too) would be enough to give them some love, and maybe even a slight increase in stats as well for LV 7.

Multis still need a buff too. I doubt the heal block will be brought back, so another increase in DPS should probably bring them back in line.

CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (New TH12 - LV 188 - 50/52/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 132 - 20/28)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

I think th10 is too difficult to three star now and that is even more the case once th12 drops. I don’t think a hall that is 2 levels away from max should be so hard to 3 star. Some have suggested level 5 warden and others have suggested troop buffs, but I think I would actually go with a defensive nerf. I would nerf the power of some of the top level point defenses.

I think the balance at th11 is pretty good right now other than I would buff some troops other than bowlers, witches and healers. A small buff of other troops combined with a nerf of top point defenses would increase the ability to 3 star th11s a bit higher than I would like if it was the top hall, but now that it will not be the top hall, I’m ok with it.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by arjunchopra333 View Post
    I seriously want inferno towers buffed. The 3 star rate on th 10 as well as th 10.5s and sometimes in th 11 too is very alarming. Also the inferno anti heal ability must be brought back
    What do you think the 3 star rate on 10v10 or 11v11 is? (Max vs max)
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

I think almost everyone would agree that th10 is where the game gets tough to triple with another th10. Why not allow lab upgrades for the only three troops that are currently not upgradeable at th10 - loons, healers and witches? Maybe don't give them their current th11 level of effectiveness, but give them SOMETHING.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH11 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////