Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you nerf/buff?

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    What do you think the 3 star rate on 10v10 or 11v11 is? (Max vs max)
    I would hate to TH11 changed, I think it is perfect now for the average competitive player, TH10 on the other whilst I don't play it, I rarely see a three star, it definitely needs an offensive buff or defensive nerf.

Forum Veteran
    Nerf the eagle, no more triple damage against golems.
    We also need level 8-9 barch and gobs, NO level 8 wb.
    Everything else has room for interpretation but I think hogs, golems and dragons all need moderate HP buffs.
    I also wouldn’t mind a nerf to level 13 point defenses and level 3 infernos to make 10v10 threes more common.
    Last edited by EvilEmpire; June 1st, 2018 at 06:47 PM.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 60/62/30
    Walls:
    44 magma, 245 marble, 11 zap

Quote Originally Posted by NightsWatchMB View Post
    I would hate to TH11 changed, I think it is perfect now for the average competitive player, TH10 on the other whilst I don't play it, I rarely see a three star, it definitely needs an offensive buff or defensive nerf.
    I think th11 is extremely hard for the average player with 3 star rates very low. I do think it is in a pretty good spot as the top hall with 3 star rates in the 20-40% range for really good players. With th12 coming I wouldn’t mind seeing th11 a little easier, but I do agree it is in a very good spot. If th12 wasn’t coming the only change I would like at th11 is a little buff to troops other than bowlers, healers and witches.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    I think almost everyone would agree that th10 is where the game gets tough to triple with another th10. Why not allow lab upgrades for the only three troops that are currently not upgradeable at th10 - loons, healers and witches? Maybe don't give them their current th11 level of effectiveness, but give them SOMETHING.
    Lab upgrades for the three troops are a good idea .👍🏻

Pro Member
    i would nerf bowlers and healers(or just leave them be and really buff the other troops) and buff all the other troops, especially golems(remove the eagles x3, increase hp across the board, and a new lv that spawns 3 mini golems) valks(new lv, and takes has an ability to take.5 damage from traps for x seconds based on lv) witches(new lv and the ability to ramp up to night witches) pekka(new lv and can be ramped up to supper pekka that blows up when it dies) archers new lv and ramp up to sneaky archers, hogs(new lv and improve their speed)

new troop
    saboteur
    this troop tunnels underground, targets defenses and disables it for a few seconds, then moves onto the next

buff the heroes with new lvs
    give the royal heroes changable passive abilities(only one can be active on each at a time) like how the gw has 2 abilities

example queen
    normal ability
    passive ability all archers near her have slightly boosted hp and dps, can be swapped with a different unlocked(they are unlocked by researching them in a new building)
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I think th10 is too difficult to three star now and that is even more the case once th12 drops. I donít think a hall that is 2 levels away from max should be so hard to 3 star. Some have suggested level 5 warden and others have suggested troop buffs, but I think I would actually go with a defensive nerf. I would nerf the power of some of the top level point defenses.

I think the balance at th11 is pretty good right now other than I would buff some troops other than bowlers, witches and healers. A small buff of other troops combined with a nerf of top point defenses would increase the ability to 3 star th11s a bit higher than I would like if it was the top hall, but now that it will not be the top hall, Iím ok with it.
    I agree with most of this. I haven't played 10 in a while but will most likely take one of my minis there after this update so i have a 10, 11, and 12. We don't see many 10v10 triples in our wars from either side and we have a couple pretty decent 10's with max or near max th10 heroes. I feel 11 is in an ok place but dang I get tired of seeing so many "hey, here's a ton of bowlers and a few witches" type attacks. Nerf those suckers, or as 2222 suggested buff some other troops so I can at least watch something else 2 star and every once in a while 3 my base.

A townhall 10 troop buff has been sorely needed for the longest time. Townhall 10 attacks depend too much on big heroes to succeed.

I don't get that people think that th 11 is in a good spot. To me, I have a lot more fun 3 starring a base than I do getting a defense. I do 3 star 11's in war but the rate is very low....maybe 10-15%. That number is about the same for my clan and the opposing clans in war. I posted a while back on 3 star success rates on 11's and the general consensus was 10-20% of the time. The only people that know the actual 3 star rate of the entire community are the developers but I feel like its pretty low. Who wants to play a game for years and years to get to the highest level only to fail 80%-90% of the time (yes I'm considering a 2 star a failure). I'm sure the counterargument will be brought up that someone has also spent years and years maxing their defense and they don't want to see it 3 starred all the time. I get that too but we are light years off from a 50% success rate. I'd love to see a success rate of around 35%....that still means a failure rate of 65% which is well over the majority of the time for all of you that LOVE watching and doing 2 and 1 star attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by r3ignman View Post
    I agree with most of this. I haven't played 10 in a while but will most likely take one of my minis there after this update so i have a 10, 11, and 12. We don't see many 10v10 triples in our wars from either side and we have a couple pretty decent 10's with max or near max th10 heroes. I feel 11 is in an ok place but dang I get tired of seeing so many "hey, here's a ton of bowlers and a few witches" type attacks. Nerf those suckers, or as 2222 suggested buff some other troops so I can at least watch something else 2 star and every once in a while 3 my base.
    I also would like some more options at th10 and th11, but I don’t think the 3 star rates are too high so I wouldn’t want to nerf the most popular troops. That is why I suggest a buff to other troops or a nerf to point defense.

Quote Originally Posted by randyl817 View Post
    I don't get that people think that th 11 is in a good spot. To me, I have a lot more fun 3 starring a base than I do getting a defense. I do 3 star 11's in war but the rate is very low....maybe 10-15%. That number is about the same for my clan and the opposing clans in war. I posted a while back on 3 star success rates on 11's and the general consensus was 10-20% of the time. The only people that know the actual 3 star rate of the entire community are the developers but I feel like its pretty low. Who wants to play a game for years and years to get to the highest level only to fail 80%-90% of the time (yes I'm considering a 2 star a failure). I'm sure the counterargument will be brought up that someone has also spent years and years maxing their defense and they don't want to see it 3 starred all the time. I get that too but we are light years off from a 50% success rate. I'd love to see a success rate of around 35%....that still means a failure rate of 65% which is well over the majority of the time for all of you that LOVE watching and doing 2 and 1 star attacks.
    I think it is in an ok spot for the top hall, but agree it is too hard to 3 star once it is no longer the top hall. I also agree with your assessment of what is seen in many “average” wars. As for what SC can figure out, even they would have a hard time because there are so many factors that come into play. I suppose they could consider 3 star rates from max offense on 108-9k defenses? That would be an interesting statistic to see from overall game play, rather than from leagues or arranged forum competitions. The reason I always refer to 3 star rates on “max” is because it makes such a difference. I’m 3 starring 2 out of 3 bases in low legends and not even 1 out of 3 in upper, with defensive level being the main reason and base design also coming into play. The same thing happens in war. I can overpower a newer th11 but everything has to be perfect for me to 3 star a max th11, unless the design stinks.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Millennial Club
    A buff to Drags starting at level 4. Golem at level 5+ Hound at 3 or 4 and Wizards starting at 7. Freezing spell radius increase.

New level of EQ but change the dynamic. A TH8 with level 1 shouldn't be able to wipe out max walls or even Legos at level 1.

Improve the mortar. Don't change the damage per hit at all but either the firing rate or spash radius. Reduce the EA trigger to 150 from 180. Another small buff to multi target Inferno.

Either add a stronger penalty for Healer stacking or reduce their range. If they stick with the group just about everything becomes invincible. It's ridiculous.

Valks starting at level 5 might need a little buff as well. Jury is still out on the Pekka imo. Maybe a small amount of spash damage or death damage?

The rest of the troops seem fine.
    Last edited by Nuitari; June 1st, 2018 at 07:33 PM.