Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many truck you delivery a day?

How many truck you delivery a day?

I just wanna know How many truck you can delivery a day? 100, 200, 300 or 500 trucks/day? I got 515. And I'm trying to get 600 or more... ^^
    My GC: PTP5AK
    Level: 87
    KIK: ptpfpt
    iMessage:
    ptpfpt@gmail.com
    Completed 96/99 Achievements

Hi,

My max is 185 trucks. But I bin a lot of orders, I think most are not worth filling.
    I checked the first 10 ppl on the boat LB, #3 has delivered 615 trucks. Try to beat that ;-)
    Tikkeltjes - taking a (most likely permanent) break from HD

Quote Originally Posted by tikkeltjes View Post
    Hi,

My max is 185 trucks. But I bin a lot of orders, I think most are not worth filling.
    I checked the first 10 ppl on the boat LB, #3 has delivered 615 trucks. Try to beat that ;-)
    Truck orders are worth it if you look at it a little differently. I don't usually differentiate (at the level I'm at) between coin and XP and just add the whole thing. When you do that you actually get the same and sometimes more for an item you would put in your RSS for coin. For myself, as long as I don't get less, the truck orders are worth it and it's a good way to move particular products. Lots of the truck orders I trash because I want to use the item in boat orders for myself or neighbors but the value is there depending on what you want out of it or how you look at it.

Just my thought on it...

Goobster1963
    Level 56

As you can see in my sig, I am a high level player.
    I don't care about coins anymore, I never check the coin side of the truck orders. I'm more interested in the XP, although I am in no hurry whatsoever in leveling up fast.

And I rather help and fill crates of a neighbor with 6 jams than send a truck order asking for 6 jams. Even if it would give me a lot of coins and XP - which it usually don't ;-)

I think that when you advance in the game, your gameplay will change. I'm more into helping others than helping myself. Or maybe that's just me and how I like (and always liked) to play the game.
    Tikkeltjes - taking a (most likely permanent) break from HD

Quote Originally Posted by tikkeltjes View Post
    Hi,

Done. I just delivered 701 trucks today!
    My GC: PTP5AK
    Level: 87
    KIK: ptpfpt
    iMessage:
    ptpfpt@gmail.com
    Completed 96/99 Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by ptpfpt View Post
    WOW!!!!!!!!
    Incredible!
    GC: SunDog023 add me!
    Level: 55!!!!...very addicted player! Ummm, like very addicted
    Now I have KIK... sundog023

Quote Originally Posted by ptpfpt View Post
    I think it's all about preparations and a full barn but to be able to pull off 700+ orders in a day you must have an extremely big and full barn...

How big is it?

The most I've done is only 83...

I trash any order under 500 xp (unless it's easy items to make/ buy & crops, or metal bars/jewelry orders.) Also, if the quantities are ridiculous I'll trash them. I don't look at the coin payout unless it's the trucking event. Then I consider both xp and coins, but xp still normally wins. Jellybean orders have to be in the mid 1000 xp per jellybean.

I forgot to mention that I trash all orders containing dairy and sugar products. Also soy sauce. olive oil and mayonnaise too, (usually) depending on if I have a lot in stock or not.
    Last edited by kmm04; November 27th, 2013 at 03:51 AM.
    peгksofbeingawallfl🖤weг
    i'm the ghost with the most, babe;
    Δ kik: kmmo4 lvl. 99 Δ
    game tag: 8C0CGLP8

Quote Originally Posted by Mindstormer View Post
    I think it's all about preparations and a full barn but to be able to pull off 700+ orders in a day you must have an extremely big and full barn...

How big is it?
    That's what she said!

Haha I couldn't resist!!

I'm a relatively low-level player currently and I try to play down the middle. I'm somewhat selfish in that I'm quick on the draw and scour DD a lot when it comes to expansion items (my silo is at 400 and my barn is 375) but I also help the people I buy from as well as my neighbors as much as I can.

Also, sometimes I feel guilty when a high level player helps me out so much and wish I could at least message them to tell them how grateful I am! I try to do as much as I can to help when they need, but sometimes I can't.

So thanks, guys!
    ----------
    GC/KIK: negarey
    Level 55

http://meanderie.blogspot.com

Has anyone done the math on this one: What's the best strategy for managing the truck orders?

On average, are you better off trashing the orders you can't fill right away, or (within reason) should you start making an item that you don't have in stock when you get an order for it?

On average, are you better off trashing the orders with low XP and waiting out the penalty time until the next order comes up, or just filling the order and making up the difference by moving more orders?

Are you better off hoarding rare items (soy sauce, jam) just in case you get an impossible boat, or are you better off getting the XP from your truck order now and taking your chances on not getting that tough boat?

~powdermonkey