Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Somebody Logged Into My Account

Fresh Spawn

Somebody Logged Into My Account

Hey, I came to know that somebody else has used my account when I opened the game. When I opened coc app my builder base walls were out of place, lost so many battles and night witch upgrade was on.

Is there any way to solve this problem without getting my account permanently banned?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Why would your account be permanently banned? What did you do?
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 689 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Could we get some more info, as far as did u leak your email or anything like that to anyone?

Is It Connected To Supercell ID or Just Gmail Thing.. If You've Not.. Immediately Connect it To the Supercell ID.. Then, Everything Will Be On Track

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Why would your account be permanently banned? What did you do?
    I don't know much about it so I'm really worried I don't want to lose my account when I worked so hard on it.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by aullik View Post
    I don't know much about it so I'm really worried I don't want to lose my account when I worked so hard on it.
    You need to contact support in game. They will ask you some questions about your account. You only get one chance to get these questions right so make sure your answers are correct. But support are the only ones who can help you. Good luck.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; May 30th, 2018 at 02:12 PM.

Ok, so what you should do is contact SC Support in game and tell them you believe someone else is accessing your account. They should then remove access for everyone (including you) and ask you questions so that you can establish you are indeed the proper account holder. It’s very important to answer those accurately, so make sure you know things like exactly when you started playing and your first ever gem purchase (if any). This can take some time. After you answer those and they are happy with your answers they will restore the account to you (providing you haven’t already used the once only chance at an account restoration).
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomo08384 View Post
    Could we get some more info, as far as did u leak your email or anything like that to anyone?
    I have an idea about who this person can be (probably my friend). Recently he joined coc and currently is in my clan, he knows about gmail name but not password. He has Engineering degree in IT so probably he hacked my gmail account and then logged into my coc account.
    I have changed my password as well as security things. So He shouldn't be able to log in again if supercell log off my account from all devices.

I have an idea about who this person can be (probably my friend). Recently he joined coc and currently is in my clan, he knows about gmail name but not password. He has Engineering degree in IT so probably he hacked my gmail account and then logged into my coc account.
    I have changed my password as well as security things. So He shouldn't be able to log in again if supercell log off my account from all devices.
    I'm sorry, but personally I really have a hard time believing this. To me it does sound more like you showed him how things work from your village ... and/or gave him your info. [oh my, I've read this 1000 times and promised myself I wouldn't turn into 'that person' that thinks the worst', and here I am]

If he's a 'friend' (without quotes) just confront them/ask them and go to them whilst you and them together remove your village from their device... Why wouldn't you just go to them and tell them how much of a rick they are putting on your village?
    Last edited by JusMe; May 30th, 2018 at 03:04 PM.

Hacking Gmail is equivalent to hacking Google ....so think of a better excuse it is not possible unless he sent a phishing page to your email and you mistakenly clicked it or he try getting your password using recovery phone number or email since you have your password log him out of your Gmail or format his phone with your phone that may do .....thank me later
    Itz your boy cert...