Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Announcing Town Hall level 12 - This time the Town Hall strikes back!

well i stopped playing coc after upgrading th4 2 years ago and later on i started it again and upgraded my th to th5 because i just wanted to try name change option and i used 0 in the end of my name and now i am th9 max and and i know now the value of name so,i just wanted to change it .i contact community and others but nothing helped.Or at least the name change option must be on th8 or th7.Th5 is to early.
    Last edited by Tejwanpratap0; June 3rd, 2018 at 10:54 PM.

Cool The Update date is here Now just think

The Hammer jam and the other event will end on the same date can it be possible the Update date is near to it.

11 June can it be...
    Last edited by Tejwanpratap0; June 3rd, 2018 at 11:18 PM.

Ya think???
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Update will be 11 June

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tejwanpratap0 View Post
    The Hammer jam and the other event will end on the same date can it be possible the Update date is near to it.

11 June can it be...
    i wonder if there are any clues as to what time of day it will be? my guess is it will be in the morning, around 8 oclock eastern time in north america

Quote Originally Posted by BbaBaba123 View Post
    As seen in Galadonís recent videos regarding the Town Hall structure, goblins will still attack as usual.

Hogs, balloons, golems etc will not attack it until the defense becomes active via damage or at 50%. If it has no damage and/ or the village is under 50% destruction, the defense targeting troops will retarget if that is the nearest structure to attack.
    Thanks for the info.