Thread: Supercell ID not sending email code

Fresh Spawn

Supercell ID not sending email code

I had this problem yesterday and it got to the point that it locked out my email (my main COC and CR villages) for 24 hours. First off, 24 hours is too damn long. I get it is for our security but what if in the event you get into my situation and cant log in. 24 hours is absurd at times like that.

With that said i tried to email SC to get my account unlocked sooner and the issue fixed. I have received nothing from SC with the exception of an auto reply. So i waited the 24 hours.

Now the 24 hours is up and i go to try and log in and same damn thing. It refuses to send the code to the email attached to my main villages. Now i fear i may lock my account again and have to continue to get no help from SC.

SUPERCELL PLEASE HELP ASAP!!

Hello Bryce,
    Welcome to the forum, finally after 3 years

Sorry to hear about your issue: I will report your post to have it moved to the adequate location in the forum - here - and meanwhile a mod may have more information for you. I am unsure whether after the 24-hr lockdown you need to ask again for a code, or else.)

Here is the main explanation thread about SuperCell ID.
    Best is maybe to wait for an explanation from support.

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for the welcome. Ive never really had a reason to be on here until this issue. Hopefully they are quick to reply/fix.
    Last edited by Brycekc; May 30th, 2018 at 02:08 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    So apparently my hotmail decided to start sending the codes to my junk mail instead of my inbox. Should be resolved tonight when my 24 hour lock is done.
    Last edited by Brycekc; May 30th, 2018 at 02:35 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    When i try to log on with my supercell account on clash of clans it says a confirmation code has been sent but no code has been sent to my email. I tried creating a new email and still did not work

Fresh Spawn
    I just had this happen to me (A TH12, who has been on with the game for 6+yrs in the same clan). There are so many troublesome issues about this protocol... 1) they should reduce the time of wait to an hour or two. 2) They need to have an alternate way to receive a code (eg your phone or another email). 3) they should at least have a way to communicate to a live person. I need help to get the account back. I have "made the email, @id.supercell.com, safe for receiving. There is no blocking or rule against this source. So why can't I receive the email with the verification code? Anyone have a solution?

Fresh Spawn
    also... there is no email from @id.supercell.com in my junk file or any other one...

Quote Originally Posted by Neel2103 View Post
    When i try to log on with my supercell account on clash of clans it says a confirmation code has been sent but no code has been sent to my email.
    - in sime cases it takes hours.
    - check all your folders and spam filter.
    - make sure you are in the correct email account.
    - make sure you wrote the correct email account during login.

I tried creating a new email and still did not work
    why have you tryed to create a new email account?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryonse View Post
    I I need help to get the account back. I have "made the email, @id.supercell.com, safe for receiving. There is no blocking or rule against this source. So why can't I receive the email with the verification code? Anyone have a solution?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryonse View Post
    also... there is no email from @id.supercell.com in my junk file or any other one...
    contact theningame support. no one here on forum works for ingame support or has any insight.