Thread: Can't access my acct

Fresh Spawn

Can't access my acct

(Before I start, I'm not complaining, whining, nor ranting here for attention. I posted this because I need help and some info regarding my acct that I couldn't access at all. I might be irresponsible for keeping my acct in check, but I really regret it to let go all of that hard work I made. Just a heads up cause I don't want you to get the wrong idea to me. Thank you for reading and your understanding.)

Supercell, I need your help. I can't login to my existing acct that was binded to my Google Play acct only. I assume that it may be deleted due to server issues and I understand that, but I'll take my chances to the possibility that I might get back my acct.

Name's DotComm, might be around lvl 41-47, forgot what HQ lvl was but if I remember correctly, I have accessed the Grenadiers and Weapon Lab but the Shock Launcher is a defensive structure that I haven't accessed it yet, might be between HQ 15-18. Haven't play my acct on Boom Beach for over a year, maybe a year and a half, and I should be able to access it. (I might also assume that my acct may be hacked and been accessed by some hackers that used my acct so they may changed a bit to my acct, but it's abit unlikely so I can't jump to conclusion)

Please anybody that can help me, I can't lose that acct since I worked so hard to that acct to my very best without spending then I just lose it one day. I can't afford to start over again.

Please help me retrieve my account again.
    Last edited by D0tComm; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:01 PM. Reason: A few things to add

Supercell isn't here, you need to contact support. Only players here.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Supercell isn't here, you need to contact support. Only players here.
    Oh right sry about that. I think I need abit jelp here also