Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: RESOLVED: Hay Day Short Maintenance (29.5.2018)

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

RESOLVED: Hay Day Short Maintenance (29.5.2018)

Update: We are back online!

Hey Farmers!

We'll have a short maintenance starting in a moment fixing the wheat bundle donation issue + some server side fixes! Should be a short one! Stay tuned we'll be back online shortly!

Cheers,

Nick

Two weird glitches just now (after this morning's maintenance):

Fishing -- just caught my fish and the game disallowed the catch saying that my lobster pool was full.
    RSS -- trying to sell onion dogs and when I tapped on them I was popped out of that screen. Finally was able to sell them by tapping on another item first, and then tapping on the onion dogs.

I have been unable to load the game on my phone for over 48hrs now. It’s still saying “cannot connect to server please try again later”. Are you able to help me resolve the issue?

Please add the possibility of buying and selling hooks and fishing and donating or ad

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Update: We are back online!

Hey Farmers!

We'll have a short maintenance starting in a moment fixing the wheat bundle donation issue + some server side fixes! Should be a short one! Stay tuned we'll be back online shortly!

Cheers,

Nick
    Please add the possibility of buying and selling hooks and fishing and donating or adding a special feature to the possibility of donation to friends, whether in the same neighborhood or not by adding a special button when you enter the boat and fishing and the more the fun and love between farmers and neighbors and accept me very respectful