Thread: What is the best army for farming elixir in TH8?

Fresh Spawn

What is the best army for farming elixir in TH8?

I am looking for a good elixir farming strategy.

Barch is the best! Barch! Barch!

Any cheap army can help you for farming like Barch, BAM(Barbarian Minions Archers),GoBarch(Goblins Barbarian Archers), GiBarch(Giant Barbarian Archers), etc.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by SK8123 View Post
    Any cheap army can help you for farming like Barch, BAM(Barbarian Minions Archers),GoBarch(Goblins Barbarian Archers), GiBarch(Giant Barbarian Archers), etc.
    Thank you, SK8123. GoBarch helped me get 2 - 3 stars on each attack and get lots of loot.

goblins, goblins and more goblins. Find a dead base with full collectors. Drop 5 goblins at a time at each collector and watch your resources overflow. Nevermind if you lose trophies. You could get them back later by pushing with a stronger army.

U can use milking strategy which includes only goblins. In this we find a base with full and good lvl mines &pumps and drop the goblins there.you can also attack th9's with goblins as they have 7-7 of each mine and pump while th8 only has 6-6of both.I recommend you not to target any mine or pump enclosed with walls even by opening walls with wall breakers because doing this you may get deeper into the village where strong core defense can ruin you plan.now don't care about the trophies as you can regain them by winning defense or pushing.and don't use spell & heroes at all.I used it and made 5000000 elixir in 1 hour by boosting barracks only.