Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Account Sharing Through Supercell ID Query.

Trainee

Account Sharing Through Supercell ID Query.

As we know, account sharing is a direct violation of Terms of Service. But Supercell ID says that one can play on multiple devices through it. Won't that be account sharing and invite a ban??

Banned
    Nope, I played my account on 2 devices for about 6 months when I upgraded my phone. In fact, itís probably still on there....

Account sharing will be when many plays on single account . Not vice versa.

Supercell ID is not made for the violation of the ToS of Clash of Clans...It helps us to switch multiple accounts of self..and allow us to play our account on multiple devices...Here.. multiple devices doesn't mean that you signed in ur account in someone non-trustful person's handset and leave it..The device in which ur signing in ur account should be a trustworthy person...Or you can just remove ur account from his/her device after playing...SC ID also helps us like playing our CoC account in internal devices like if you have 2 or 3 devices..Something Like that..Hope this helped..Thanks..

Centennial Club
    This is what I was wondering too. Account sharing is forbidden. But if I use 2 accounts, how will Supercell know when I use the other device or someone else? Will they GPS me? Ha

I have playred my main account on two iDevices since about a week after I installed the game on my iPad. I just used the iPhone for donations when working or visiting family and friends. 2 devices does not mean account sharing.

I play on 3 devices. A tablet for farming and builder base, a tablet for war attacks (16:10, more slots) and a smartphone for donations and stuff when I'm not at home.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by NicerDicer View Post
    This is what I was wondering too. Account sharing is forbidden. But if I use 2 accounts, how will Supercell know when I use the other device or someone else? Will they GPS me? Ha
    There are lots of ways to know, but IMO whether you get caught and banned for account sharing or you just have it blow up in your face isn't much of a distinction. You don't have to be on the forum for very long to notice the number of threads by people who have had their accounts changed (name changed, members booted, clan lost, buildings added, gems spent), lost, stolen or banned because they made the poor decision to give out their credentials.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatizon View Post
    So how do Supercell know when you're account sharing?
    You're not going to get an actual answer to a question like that. For obvious reasons, Supercell closely guards all their detection systems. And as we've seen many times, not being caught today most definitely doesn't mean there won't be repurcussions tomorrow.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    You're not going to get an actual answer to a question like that. For obvious reasons, Supercell closely guards all their detection systems. And as we've seen many times, not being caught today most definitely doesn't mean there won't be repurcussions tomorrow.
    So it is not possible to get banned if I play on my brother's device who lives 50 km away from me. And then when I leave him I log out. No worries?