Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting kicked out of a TF ... question

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    I absolutely agree, was in poor taste indeed. If you earmarked the base as yours within the base notes, then they should have respected your request. If they disagreed with that, then they should have spoke up in chat, such as: "See you claimed Base-x, but I am going to take it instead since we need you for Base-y. Is that fine with you?".
    I partially agree with you. I think another player should respect a request for a reasonable time period. On occasions, we've had an officer request a base be saved for them. 6 hours later, they still have not attacked. I'll wait around for awhile but at some point, I'm going to attack if you don't.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewingBeer View Post
    I partially agree with you. I think another player should respect a request for a reasonable time period. On occasions, we've had an officer request a base be saved for them. 6 hours later, they still have not attacked. I'll wait around for awhile but at some point, I'm going to attack if you don't.
    I told them I was loading troops specially for that base ( sliding block so it was Rookas ). He should have waited or spoke to me. As a side note, Iíve learned that a lower level player could not finish it because the core had so much health.

Common situation to boot someone midfight is when the attacker takes lots of cells necessary to hit core and then messes up shocks or something else making girls go poof- in that case not only he doesn't do anything useful he also waste precious cells. I bet the attacker in that situation understands why the boot.

In your situation as you said you boomed the base it didn't make sense to boot you.. time to find a friendlier tf

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FXDWG103 View Post
    Why would you want to kick someone while they were attacking? The attack is wasted either way. You dont get another 1 to replace it. You just have 1 less player, and 1 less attack.
    You donít get the attack back, but you do get the cells back. So someone eating all the cells on a 2.3 million health Chimera and doesnít finish it is better to kick.

damn, learn something new everyday. I had no idea this happens if you kick mid-attack and i've been playing this game since day 1. lol
    MAIN Account XP: 65 TH:35 TD: 32, 13, 13, 13 GBE: 42, 17, 17, 17, 17

ALT Account XP: 55 TH: 33 TD: 31, 13, 13 ,13 ​GBE: 36, 17, 17, 17, 16

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyBoom View Post
    damn, learn something new everyday. I had no idea this happens if you kick mid-attack and i've been playing this game since day 1. lol
    That is why the forum is here Donny. Welcome