Thread: Looking for a chatty tf with high win % and optional boost.

Looking for a chatty tf with high win % and optional boost.

I'm a maxed player that loves to chat and win. I'm not a pro but can run all combos and have played an a few lb tfs. I have multiple accounts and am looking for a place to bring 1. Im a daily player and get 70+Intel a week. Daily ops only please

If 1 of your accounts is looking for something different or maybe pathetic....pop In to our TF that hits all ops with warriors...u still there? Shlt lost another at warriors.
    daily ops, come stay for a bit or longer, all good.
    Warrior&Warrior is the 10TF name.

Captain Chris 2 #2QVVP0V8 does daily MA and occasionally FH. Very chatty and we like to talk ♥♥♥♥ and have fun. we only really require boost for FH but that is like once a week max. I think youll have fun here.

Centennial Club
    Come check out The Left Overs #90GR2RL8. 25 man doing CC and DE. Daily ops no matter what. Chatty group, hope ya have thick skin. Boost not required if you can kill stuff without it.

Hi, come and visit uk destroyers #Q20U20L We are an active uk based TF with daily ops. We have been going for over 3 years and are chatty,... we even do daily ops during crab events. Can you believe it!

Come check out drunks beach. 25 man doing de and dc daily. Very active and we talk a lot. Join now and beat our top crab hitters

Furry Critters (#9gycj2rj)

Quote Originally Posted by Muskyhunter34 View Post
    I'm a maxed player that loves to chat and win. I'm not a pro but can run all combos and have played an a few lb tfs. I have multiple accounts and am looking for a place to bring 1. Im a daily player and get 70+Intel a week. Daily ops only please
    Take a peek at Furry Critters......

All offensive group of 25, just released several spots.

Hope to see you there , for Daily fun

Try Deep Black Ops2. Lots of high level players. Very chatty, daily Ops, with high sucess rate. Doing Curtain Call.
    navy seal
    lvl 65|VP 600+|HQ22|Maxed Offensive|All Red and Purple statues
    leader of Deep Black Ops #8p08rycjh
    and Co-Leader of Deep Black Ops2 #8vjyvjv8

Warspectre! Building 50 player Taskforce from active VETERAN players. Op Daily! #9CJQV8V0
    Warspectre is a happy band of potty mouth veteran BB players. We jumped ship and created a taskforce that ops EVERY DAY! 33 days old and 32 ops completed with an 80% success rate. Come join the ghost in the machine!
    400 victory points or more and donuts on Friday's are all we ask of new players!