Thread: Off topic question with task forces.

Off topic question with task forces.

I do find this off topic cause it's related to Task forces open, I have been in multiple ones and all of them have had inactive members or people who abuse the sabotage for operations (using all intel then not attacking the operation). I am struggling with finding the right task force for my boom beach Level-HQ. any ideas on what task force I should join? Also do you get raided 24/7 due to recent updates?

Place an "I am looking for ...." thread over in: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...r-A-Task-Force. Be explicit in what type of TF you are seeking.

Yes, a large number of task forces out there are not running at peak efficency. My belief is many consider "anyone" better than "nobody". So they hold onto inactives (or nearly inactives), low intel producers, etc..

But, there are also some competitive TFs who clear out dead weight on a regular basis. Look for one in https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...ce-Recruitment.

And yes, most of us do indeed get raided nonstop.The recent offensive additions (e.g. the Tribal GBE Gain) has people attacking often of late.
    Last edited by rowman; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:31 AM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

You may also want to check out the bases of members. If you notice the higher level players in the TF have a lot of green statues they may not be very active. When I was looking for a TF for my newest account the first one I joined had level 60+ members with 5 green statues and they had members who had more missed ops than hit ops including 1 member who hadnít attacked in the 5-6 weeks heíd been there. Fortunately a friend from here expanded his TF and I was able to join.

What level/VP are you and what is your statue line up?
    Last edited by Mikect1020; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikect1020 View Post
    You may also want to check out the bases of members. If you notice the higher level players in the TF have a lot of green statues they may not be very active. When I was looking for a TF for my newest account the first one I joined had level 60+ members with 5 green statues and they had members who had more missed ops than hit ops including 1 member who hadnít attacked in the 5-6 weeks heíd been there. Fortunately a friend from here expanded his TF and I was able to join.

What level/VP are you and what is your statue line up?
    Well that's super cool of your friend ...I hope you stick around and boom with them.

To the OP..just keep trying and you'll eventually find one that fits. The TF recruitment Definatly needs some tweaking.

Avoid 50 man task forces as well. You have less problems of this nature in smaller task forces.
    Charlie1Delta: 6 GBE/4 TD Bobby: 6 GBE/4 TD HookemHorns: 6 GBE/4 TD Fredy:6 GBE/4 TD
    Telegram: @SextonBW
    Band: Bobby
    Discord: charlie1delta#6856