Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: RESOLVED: Hay Day Short Maintenance (21.5.2018)

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Exclamation RESOLVED: Hay Day Short Maintenance (21.5.2018)

Update: we are back online!

Howdy Peeps,

We're going to have a short maintenance to fix some minor server-side fixes! We should be back very shortly!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Centennial Club
    Hiya Nick..I'm sure you already know. But since maintenance loading between farm visits or town visits is very slow loading. Thank you for our Hay day game and support. Kindest regards.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

Howdy Peeps,

We're going to have a short maintenance to fix some minor server-side fixes! We should be back very shortly!

Cheers,

Nick
    Google playden (redacted by forum Moderator) I have an account from my clash of clans game (redacted). Name of my village mert. I opened a village with my other e-mail address (redacted). When I try to get them to protect with SuperCell ID, I do not understand how it is. I entered (redacted) with my address. My village is registered with (redacted). When I try to enter from (redacted), I come across a new village. I have struggled to correct this confusion. But they always want me to prove that the village is mine. I say check the records and you will see that I am correct. If you see the supercell ID in the 2 villages, you will not have any problems. Help me beg. I want to reach the villages where I spend a lot of money and time. ��
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:33 PM. Reason: Removing personal information

Stadtgebäude

Hallo Nick....weißt du schon wann das neue Stadtgebäude kommt ? Mfg Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbygarten View Post
    Hallo Nick....weißt du schon wann das neue Stadtgebäude kommt ? Mfg Dirk
    Hi Dirk

das hier ist das englischsprachige Forum, in dem man nur auf Englisch posten soll. Zu deiner Frage: Ich glaube kaum, dass Nick dir da irgendetwas dazu sagen wird, weil ein neues Stadtgebäude offiziell nicht in der Planung ist und auch nicht angekündigt wurde. Wir müssen uns wohl bis zum nächsten Update gedulden.

in English:
    We‘re supposed to write our posts in English here (did you know that there‘s a German forum too?). Regarding your question: I‘m sure Nick won‘t tell you anything about a new town building as it isn‘t officially planned or announced yet. We‘ll have to wait until the next update, I guess.

Is this a maintenance to maintain the ongoing glitches?

C'est de la marde

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

Howdy Peeps,

Cheers,

Nick
    Bonjour hayday c'est quoi qu'il vous faut pour réparer vos bug c'est pas jouable crisse et nous patience avec vos photos et réparé c'est toujours la même chose vous faite des mise à jour et c'est de la marde
    Merci