Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No player bases appearing!

Centennial Club
    Maybe Iím just OP with the GBE gain and remote hack. Map is cleared. Dr T done. Iíll just trim some of the overgrowth round my island. Iíve been putting that off that job for a while

I remember when endless reserves was first introduced into the game , I bought it and boosted and map was cleared in 10 minutes and then the waiting began. so I can appreciate where you are coming from. spawn rates are horribly slow and makes the game dull for active players .

Centennial Club
    Thanks. Havenít subscribed to endless reserves....yet. Todayís been a bit better. 1 more medal to get to General..... been doing stuff in real life to pass the time as well

Thanks guys. Some player bases have appeared since my original post but definitely not at the level I was seeing throughout the week. I’ve been pushing to get back to 1200 but with fewer player bases & more raids than normal I won’t get to 1200 before the remote hack goes. I will really miss it!

Centennial Club
    Something else will come in the tribal boost bro!

Senior Member DeepMindAlphaZero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    What does your current Radar invasion chance information show? Without knowledge of how many non-players (Blackgaurd) bases that you currently have, it is unknown if a lack of player bases (Mercenary) after 10 hours would be expected or not.
    Maybe I am mistaking, but if he cleared his map today, then I would assume that he has no PVP bases thus he simply has a bad luck streak (over too many bases for him). Correct me if I am wrong!
    If you want something badly, work for it!