Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Oponent map appearance rate. Partial findings

We are. Dec and i have been working on this seperately from different perspectives. We are now sharing info and cooperating, but i thought for now at least it was best to put this portion on a seperate thread to avoid confusion.
    Plus it gets hard to keep up with a 32 page long conversation. (That is why i often dont use quotes).

Busy weekend, sorry. Last nights report was:
    10 by 9
    12 by 9
    9 by 9
    Somewhat disappointing, was expecting 10. I know its within +-1 variance, but correlation has been so strong lately, i expected 10. Its the weekend, maybe i will get an extra (makeup) attack today or monday.
    BB King retook a dif RB just before midnight. I was busy grilling so didnt retake it until an hour or so after. This may provide a chance to test the "who owns at midnight" angle. But with the unexpected -1 and the possibility of an extra raid; it kinda muddys the data by testing 2 things at once.

Millennial Club Arghacceptmyname's Avatar
    I'm giving it a shot, kinda enjoying beating rb's... But no effect on my apparent spawn rate thus far.

18 raids yesterday. 17 thus far today. (Have I mentioned I will be happy when this ludicrous all-offence boost is done?)

Still this is a neat theory and I'm happy to stomp on RBs over and over to see if it makes a difference.

Why do you count raids? Look instead for number of players that explored you. That's closer to actual players that have you in their map.
    Last edited by DrRober; 12 Hours Ago at 02:15 AM.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...w-Does-It-Work

admittedly they did some changes to the system since it started, but at its conception VP matchmaking didn’t take into account RB’s.
    Main. TD 30, 13, 13, 13 GBE: 39, 17, 17, 17, 17, 17:
    Mini GBE 41, 17, 16, 16 RR 45 PSC 74 TH 27 TD 25; 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinqing View Post
    "High level players" isn't an elite cult, it's a stage in the game that people reach, high vp, high ops, any of those or more.