Thread: Th10 and Two th6s

Th10 and Two th6s

I have one new th10 base with heroes 18/18.
    Max th9 troops and defence. And two th6 bases.
    I'm engineering my th10 base.
    Need a clan which is serious about wars and clan games. My id tag is #2JL92CJPC
    Recently I'm in a clan. So friend me first.
    You can check my attack wins this season. I'm highly active player.

Centennial Club
    join "the ice eagles"

Hi,
    Royal Champions #LOVOO9CO. Lvl 7 . Im rebuilding the clan and Im looking for serious Th9/10 players to help me rebuild the war log.
    Royal Champions is part of the Wolf Pack Family. 3 clans in total. We are a adult family, pop over and say hi 👋🏻. Please get in contact via discord. Ask for bigBUD/littleBUD
    https://discord.gg/8XJwMFU

Forum Champion
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0), and my new second feeder Fear Boners (#LQ888RG).

About Bregan D'aerth:

14th level war clan
    257 war wins
    45 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 15,411th in the world and 814th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

14th level war clan
    334 war wins
    47 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 96,670th in the world, 6,210th in the U.S.

About our 2nd Feeder, Fear Boners (i.e. our AA baseball team):

8th level war clan
    116 war wins
    33 members

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels
    If you're TH9 - must have 50 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minmum of 20 total combined hero levels

If you do not have 20 total combined hero levels, join Fear Boners. It is a clan for newer players looking to eventually move up.

**If Bregan is full, please go to our feeder/farming clan until a spot opens up. We regularly do 50vs50 wars, so you have to join the feeder when that's going on. Obviously I will not have room for you in Bregan D'aerth while that's going on. Or likewise, if we're doing a 50 vs 50 in the feeder, you will have to join Bregan until that war is over, even if you would not normally qualify.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player and more of a farmer, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **If you are a hardcore war player but do not meet the above requirements for the main clan, please go to BrotherhoodPL until you do.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Australia, China, Egypt, Japan, Nigeria, Lebanon, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore, Brazil & Malaysia i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Screenshots of recent wars, we obliterated the opposition (click the pic to make it larger)

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/5HAEn
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Psycho Hardware! #8JP229

Hope to see you soon!!

Banned
    Aristocrat

Hii I'm the leader of Aristocrat . We have many international players . We have recently created this clan and we need more members . With your kind help our clan will be the best . Hope You COME soon ! Clan Tag
    #V900R0YL !
    Mention ' Killer sent me ' and you will be accepted .

Im currently running a LEVEL 10 CLAN, we are looking for active players. We are a friendly, mostly UK and USA, mixed gender and ➡️ ADULT ONLY ⬅️ clan.

We war constantly and ideally are looking for TH9 and above to help out in war, but you dont have to opt in every war.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, wed require you to do your best to help achieve that.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and active players who donate troops, use both attacks if in war and pull their weight in CG.

Feel free to pop by and see if we are the right clan for you! Experienced and new players welcome.

Clan tag is #8YC8PP88