Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone notice that Supercell added our recent thread to the game this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGhost View Post
    Can't deny on this, just because of few handful people, reputation and status of every other player and obviously country suffers damage.
    Also Indian culture in its own right is alot more shall I say blunt. As a westerner this often misinterpreted as being immature/no manners ect. Ect.
    But really it's just how things are there. I don't know why I'm defending but maybe it's because at one time I had it pointed out to me that not all people or cultures act in the same manner and I believe Indian culture is often misunderstood.
    To us it seems inexcusable but to them it's normal everyday life from birth. They ask alot of blunt questions and will keep doing so until needs and requirements are met .

Do you really think they would come up with this in a week ..?
    TH12 - lvl194 - 246k FIN - Oct2012 - 02 Jul + 1 year
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 20.45m +5.76m
    BH8 - PB 4209

As someone who works in a software development environment for a network security company, I completely understand the way a product release works. We aren't going to tell you conclusively that a product or feature is being released until it's been COMPLETELY QA tested, and verified to not break the existing software, among a million other things. Even then, we're certainly not going to do "sneak peeks" on what to expect...unless it's a monumental upgrade that will shake the foundation of how people already use the product.

Now...having said that...Darian has a herculean task in front of him to manage the expectations of the *entire clash of clans community*. It spans beyond just these forums, and extends to other social platforms. When an update is in the works, you won't know what it will be until an official from Supercell releases the information. Even leaks (which are much less likely now that the staging server was locked down tight) aren't a surefire guarantee, as SC retains the right to change whatever about the game, whenever they choose.

Can we all just chill and stop letting this get to us? Look how this thread has changed into something entirely different! Yes, we're all super excited for new content in the game, and yes we all want it to happen right now...but do you think Supercell is going to decide to just not give us updates? The update is coming, and unless you're a completely max TH11 with perfect achievements...you have lots of work to do, so go get back to raiding and finish your walls, for Pete's sake...
    Main: Gueede | Began 12/19/13 | Clan Swnky Town (#PLPJY20V) -- Co-Leader
    TH 12 - LVL 164 - BK 50- AQ 51 -GW 20 - Magma: 130 | Ivory: 169 | Zap: 1
    GG: 1.7 Billion -- EE: 1.6 Billion -- HH: 11.9 Million ||
    All-Time Best: 5821 -- War Stars: 924
    Mini 1: Gaspard TH9 LVL 122 | War Stars: 733 || Mini 2: Batmaan TH8 LVL 64 | War Stars: 65

Quote Originally Posted by Beid View Post
    Also Indian culture in its own right is alot more shall I say blunt. As a westerner this often misinterpreted as being immature/no manners ect. Ect.
    But really it's just how things are there. I don't know why I'm defending but maybe it's because at one time I had it pointed out to me that not all people or cultures act in the same manner and I believe Indian culture is often misunderstood.
    To us it seems inexcusable but to them it's normal everyday life from birth. They ask alot of blunt questions and will keep doing so until needs and requirements are met .
    OP not all indians are blunt. They are only in some per centage. Mostly we are patient people and like to wait for something good. Just bcoz one person has made a bad impression that does'nt mean that all people are the same. And tbh we are not so much valued by westerners but we as a country are very patient respectful and calm people and if you have any chance to visit India then come and see here what type of people live here. Then you will come to know.
    Last edited by arjunchopra333; May 18th, 2018 at 06:02 PM.

Banned
    Well, 35 posts in and this topic has migrated to a debate about different cultures and races.

Welcome to the Supercell Community Forums.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Beid View Post
    Awww.... don't have any calm, patient man for Google CEO post???
    Ohh..Got it you all are blunt...

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #37
    Trying to convince Holps the Earth is round.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindHaze View Post
    Well, 35 posts in and this topic has migrated to a debate about different cultures and races.

Welcome to the Supercell Community Forums.
    Yep. Time to shut it down.