Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which reward you want from bh anniversary ? Or Which games

Centennial Club
    There are two events. I'm thinking Builder games (which is a clan game) may be BB games only. But rewards may not be. The same goes for the BH anniversary event.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I’d like to see a BB game that is all BB challenges and only BB rewards, but made MUCH easier than normal. The first BB game actually was harder than usual and I’d like to see it go the other way. That said, it appears based on Darian’s response on another thread that we will not have a BB only game with BB only rewards.

It’s been a year already?!

Looking forward to main base update.
    Not so much builder’s base. I’ve been playing it semi actively pretty much every day along with Clash, and am still getting the new BH8 stuff to level 7 along with everything else, before starting to level things up to 8. Not ready for an anniversary BH9 yet. So...

Yesterday I found myself wishing I didn’t have to choose between Hero level, troop level, and gold storage to update with elix. It takes a long while to save up enough for any one of those, while it feels like the other stuff just sits there. Lab is free, but I need the elix for a builder project, so lab sits, or vice versa. I know, don’t tell me to go up in trophies—that’s a different thread, lol.

So just in terms of a reward, I’d love to see a few (?) runes of gold AND elixir.

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Forum Champion
    **sighs** It really scares me with that title only. I hope that wouldn't be like the last Builder games and takes a toll on my clanites.
    The only thing Bmille3 desires in life is for Lach to accept their friend request.
    CoC -> TH 9 / BK 15 / AQ 21 / PB 3528 / 1240 Stars / BH 8 / BM 8 / XP 139
    -> TH 9 / BK 11 / AQ 9 / PB 2424 / 1246 Stars / BH 6 / BM 5 / XP 114

Brawl stars -> XP 117 / 19/21 Brawlers / PB 6800 / 2170 Victories / 470[Solo] & 26[Duo] Victories / RR 13m:14s! / BF 3m:25s / BO, RICO, Jessie Maxed! BO,FRANK,MIKE,PAM And POCO TO 500 TROPHIES!

Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    Can’t believe no one else remembered it and started a thread already
    I see what you did there... Rep for you

Banned
    Moderators of the forum are always been partial here. My post on next event is being deleted (I posted it FIRST infact before the one running in builder base section). Why this post is being allowed to run over here in general section? And why not it's being removed or moved to builder base section?

Was my post irreverent? I haven't even got any notice about the same and the post just removed by a KID, why so?
    Can I get all my answers over here please?

P.S. - Oh please, don't give the useless excuse about the forum rules that moderators are the god here and no one can point on their action(s) in open. It happened to me several times already. If you are taking actions, you must have and should give the proper reason of doing that thing.
    Last edited by aayushagg; May 18th, 2018 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aayushagg View Post
    Moderators of the forum are always been partial. My post on next event is being deleted (I posted it FIRST infact before the one running in builder base sub-forum). Why this post is being allowed to run over here in general section? And why not it's been removed or moved to builder base section?

Was my post irreverent? I haven't even got any notice about the same and the post just removed by a KID, why so?
    Can I get all my answers over here please?

P.S. - Oh please, don't give the useless excuse about the forum rules that moderators are the god here and no one can point on their action(s) in open. It happened to me several times already. If you are taking actions, you must have and should give the proper reason of doing that thing.

Th12 - le chat nu !!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRage10 View Post
    fette is always right
    Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid1985 View Post
    fette knows best

Banned
    What rubbish is this.....I need my answers

In my modest opinion the most awaited magical items on BB:

Books: building / hero
    BB Runes (gold and elixir)
    Power Potion

Peace out

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by aayushagg View Post
    What rubbish is this.....I need my answers
    If you have any questions or concerns. Take it privately to a moderator, Complaining about that publicly will give you more trouble.
    The only thing Bmille3 desires in life is for Lach to accept their friend request.
    CoC -> TH 9 / BK 15 / AQ 21 / PB 3528 / 1240 Stars / BH 8 / BM 8 / XP 139
    -> TH 9 / BK 11 / AQ 9 / PB 2424 / 1246 Stars / BH 6 / BM 5 / XP 114

Brawl stars -> XP 117 / 19/21 Brawlers / PB 6800 / 2170 Victories / 470[Solo] & 26[Duo] Victories / RR 13m:14s! / BF 3m:25s / BO, RICO, Jessie Maxed! BO,FRANK,MIKE,PAM And POCO TO 500 TROPHIES!