Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Coc is being BOARING

Quote Originally Posted by AdomIcBomb View Post
    Upgrade to TH10 lots of new stuff there.
    i recently upgraded to th 10 its very interesting with infernos and lots more

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by turbohunter2 View Post
    You don't have to be an Albert Einswine to find nuance in this game. There's no need to feel disgruntled, like there's a fly in the oinkment, there's no need to listen to such hogwash on the forums.

Sorry if this post was too hamfisted.
    I just about snorted my drink through my snout when I read this. It didnt hurt nearly as much as a poke in the stye with a sharp pork though.

Quote Originally Posted by Prithish7890 View Post
    I think that Coc is being too much boaring. For few days ago I realised that this is a boaring game. Last BH(I don't like) and Clan games updates are good but not interesting. If this continues to happen then I quit coc as soon as possible. We need see some new, some interesting. I hope that we will see something new😍
    If you feel the game is boaring then change the way you play how I do only upgrade townh max then do all the defense by this way you can enjoy event and clan games also don't worry of trophies loss them as u can and see how much loot u will get then u will tell me that this is more interesting make a look on my village where how my troops lived happly with all time full R storage's. #8RGYGJPCQ

Quote Originally Posted by shubhamborkar View Post
    If you feel the game is boaring then change the way you play how I do only upgrade townh max then do all the defense by this way you can enjoy event and clan games also don't worry of trophies loss them as u can and see how much loot u will get then u will tell me that this is more interesting make a look on my village where how my troops lived happly with all time full R storage's. #8RGYGJPCQ
    Ya ryt nyc

Building a clan can help you get rid of your boredom. It's really fun after you've got 5 members.