Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is there any delay in update?!? or this is normal ??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely74095 View Post
    Ussually coc updates arive in may or june!! And their are sneek peeks too!..but now they just said sneek peeks will start from "the day which ends with 'Y'! Which literally means 'never' ...!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rephren View Post
    What update? There is no update date scheduled for the foreseeable future. We have heard they're trying to get an update out before the end of June, but they have said no promises on that. (As far as I've seen). So in reality we might only get one after the july holidays. Although it is more likely they'll release it in time for the holidays. Otherwise, nothing has been set in stone other than Darian saying an update in the first half of the year. But that's if they get it right, if there's delays and issues and problems, it'll be later in the year. Just be patient guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    All days end in y??? Yeah would expect an update fairly soon seeing as iOS 8 support is stopping shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    Of course they were. Just be patient and play the game. One day you will wake up and there will be an update...
    In India, I need not to wake up because it usually arrive at 4-5 PM....LOL..always ready for update..

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    Delay would mean that there was some kind of date we had confirmed then postponed. I know of no such promised date that we're going to miss. Ergo, there is no delay.
    AKA Tank Puppy

I'm facing back to front
    Over my shoulder at the sun
    And it's an open door
    End of my line of sight once more
    -Odesza

OP check out this thread if you want some more information on this. There is no delay yet.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...te-Information
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: Legends2 5000-5999, Legends1 6000+ PvP with no loot or create a new 3rd trophy ladder for PvP (so no PvP in Legends) again with no loot, but then still Legends1 starting at 6000 cups, reset is 6000 not 5000. Contact SC here