Thread: Engineer my base or max it?

Centennial Club

Engineer my base or max it??

Hi I'm wondering if it's better to max out your bh or engineer it? I see some people in clan say you get easier opponents and can win much easier when you engineer you builder base.
    Last edited by Insanity125; May 18th, 2018 at 10:39 AM.

There is no engineering on the builder base. Just maxing and rushing. Now for the question if you should rush? Yes! 10 times yes.

It won't give you easier opponents, it's not going to give you better matchups or alter the search algorithm in any way. But what it does do is improving your own offensive and defensive power. Causing you to be able to climb higher in trophies, which equals more loot and thus faster progression.

Thanks for the awesome sig Alex!

Sparto family: Krypteia Protg gg Lgin Click for: Clan page
    TH12 Heroes: 52/55/23 Full Lavas 184 Cheetos
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Form an orderly queue behind Tim please, no pushing. You will all get a chance to smirk

Rush it, just makes no sense to max a BH.

Last night, I came up on a maxed BH7. The BH was upgrading. She got 44 percent and I three-starred her. I'm sure she is extremely frustrated.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Quote Originally Posted by Insanity125 View Post
    Hi I'm wondering if it's better to max out your bh or engineer it? I see some people in clan say you get easier opponents and can win much easier when you engineer you builder base.
    There is no such thing as engineering on the Builder Base; for that matter, there really isn’t anything like rushing either, it’s just the way the game is played. Players who actually max everything before upgrading are not playing the BB as it was designed to be played and will usually have a very poor experience.

In general, when your opponents are more than half the time at least one level higher than you, it’s time to upgrade (and that doesn’t take very long). Your goal should be to reach the highest BH level as quickly as possible, upgrading one or two attack strategies and your key defenses along the way. This ensures the maximum daily loot and fastest pace to the end game.

If you want easier wins, there are two paths to get there - rushing and/or dropping trophies. Dropping trophies is a pain on the BB as your army will still require the 7-10 minutes to generate between attacks. That also means lower loot each day since the loot bonus is tied to your trophy ranking.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.