Thread: Th8 looking for clan with 30000trophypoints

Th8 looking for clan with 30000trophypoints

Hello friends ,I am look ING for a clan I am a th7 max and my townhall is being upgraded. I am a pusher.And the clan needs to be war friendly clan .
    Player tag -pv9gcrlyl

Millennial Club

SpiralStaircase a clan that welcomes all town hall levels TH3-TH11

SpiralStaircase #JUG8ULVR :
    If you are a high level clasher who enjoys teaching or you are new to the game and wanting to learn attack strategy and how to war this is the clan for you. We value non-rushed bases but all town hall levels are welcome. The clan is now well established with a solid sense of team work. We are a level 9 clan ( so the plus one level on troop donations) and our war log is improving steadily.
    We are a relaxed and friendly clan that is a supportive learning environment with lots of laughs along the way. No drama here.

We are encouraging loads of friendly challenges so we can all practice on each other's bases and get tips and advice on how to attack in wars and in farming. Donations and requests are encouraged. The aim is to try to keep a healthy balance between the two. Taking CC troops is always useful in raids as well as war especially when practising attacks.

We have a solid co-leader team and have created a BAND to communicate well. This enhanced communication allows us to share attack strategy links and videos, is a place to share ideas and promote events within the clan and general clash of clans news. Use of BAND is optional of course but is encouraged.

For those wishing to war, we war three times a week. During war the expectaction is that all members included in the war use both attacks, follow the war plan (sent in clan mail prior to each war) and take cc troops with them in each attack. As a group we appreciate that achieving 3 stars is not always easy in war and it is totally okay if 3 stars aren't achieved, however clan mate respect is essential, so not showing in war is a no go! If you are busy and can't war that is fine, just use your opt in and opt out of war button as you wish. On occasion we use our sister clan space to facilitate friendly interclan wars and these can be fun, and an excellent way for lower townhall levels to practice war in a fun and non pressured way.

Clan games within the clan have been a success and we have reached the final tier as a group at each event.

As a group we frequently arrange interclan events. We recently did a themed town hall level war tournament that ran over 4 weekends. Wars specific to a specific town hall level. And we recently completed our own builder base tournament. Great fun and loads of laughs! Our clan has it's first birthday coming up soon on the 4th of May and we will be hosting lots of events around that time to celebrate as a group. New ideas to make our gaming experience more fun and interesting are welcomed and different members are encouraged to lead on their ideas if they wish.

Promotions are earned over time, taking into consideration activity, donations, advice given, and commitment to the clan.
    We are looking forward to welcoming you to our clan family!

HOW TO JOIN SpiralStaircase:

Request to enter SpiralStaircase #JUG8ULVR : mentioning you are from the forum when you send your request to join. An elder or co leader will accept you.
    We look forward to meeting you and having lots of clash fun!

Please note: If you notice we are full and would still like to join our group we do have our sister clan staircase2. This is currently home to mini accounts and players that are taking a break from the game. Our mini accounts farm but also war on occasion to get that war practice in and gradually raise the level of the clan. To join staircase2 request to enter staircase2 #RQRG82R2 and an elder or co leader will let you in. If you like our group and are a good fit for the clan you will be given the next spot in spiralstaircase if that is what you would like

Forum Champion
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0), and my new second feeder Fear Boners (#LQ888RG).

About Bregan D'aerth:

14th level war clan
    257 war wins
    45 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 15,411th in the world and 814th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

14th level war clan
    334 war wins
    47 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 96,670th in the world, 6,210th in the U.S.

About our 2nd Feeder, Fear Boners (i.e. our AA baseball team):

8th level war clan
    116 war wins
    33 members

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels
    If you're TH9 - must have 50 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minmum of 20 total combined hero levels

If you do not have 20 total combined hero levels, join Fear Boners. It is a clan for newer players looking to eventually move up.

**If Bregan is full, please go to our feeder/farming clan until a spot opens up. We regularly do 50vs50 wars, so you have to join the feeder when that's going on. Obviously I will not have room for you in Bregan D'aerth while that's going on. Or likewise, if we're doing a 50 vs 50 in the feeder, you will have to join Bregan until that war is over, even if you would not normally qualify.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player and more of a farmer, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **If you are a hardcore war player but do not meet the above requirements for the main clan, please go to BrotherhoodPL until you do.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Australia, China, Egypt, Japan, Nigeria, Lebanon, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore, Brazil & Malaysia i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Screenshots of recent wars, we obliterated the opposition (click the pic to make it larger)

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/5HAEn
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Psycho Hardware! #8JP229

Hope to see you soon!!

Hi,
    Royal Champions #LOVOO9CO. Lvl 7 . Iím rebuilding the clan, became leader last week and Iím looking for serious Th9/10 players to help me rebuild the war log.
    Royal Champions is part of the Wolf Pack Family. 3 clans in total. We are a adult family, pop over and say hi 👋🏻. Please get in contact via discord. Ask for bigBUD/littleBUD
    https://discord.gg/8XJwMFU