Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Queenwalk NERF

As a max 11 (shy 40 walls) I am very proud that my current war base has NEVER been 3'd by any form of attack that includes QW. It is also, so far, bowitch proof (15+ wars). QW is strong against some bases sure, but not against all.
    Guilder (lvl 14 clan) – Join us for Wars and Family Friendly Clashing!
    Contact me on Discord (Dread Pirate Roberts#5841)
    Credit for avatar - I found it here

New Bloke/Chick
    The queen walk is triumph of mediocrity over strategy, the exact opposite of what this game should be, combining units into an army with potentially hundreds of combinations and styles.
    It allows a more mainstream audience as no skills are required, but remove any interest, simply a nuke in a skirt.
    Last edited by Ltcolumbo; May 24th, 2018 at 08:54 AM.

Queen walk and healer/Bowlers combos are ruining the diversity of this game and the fun of making a well rounded defense because you need to build your defense with these attacks in mind or you get demolished. This is unfair to the defender! Any healer based attack requires minimal skill and should be balanced by simply removing the rage effects from healer. Played that think there so good at this attack should have no problem. We need to bring skilled attacking back and stop rewarding people whom rely on a healer crutch to play competitively.

Millennial Club
    If you think that QW is too easy, then design a base to counter it. It sounds like people aren’t thinking defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianfk View Post
    Queen walk and healer/Bowlers combos are ruining the diversity of this game and the fun of making a well rounded defense because you need to build your defense with these attacks in mind or you get demolished. This is unfair to the defender! Any healer based attack requires minimal skill and should be balanced by simply removing the rage effects from healer. Played that think there so good at this attack should have no problem. We need to bring skilled attacking back and stop rewarding people whom rely on a healer crutch to play competitively.
    Those poor poor defenders who are 3 starred 2 or 3 times out of 10 by skilled attackers and even less by most players?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs can’t attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Queen Walks have been nerfed repeatedly and don't need additional tweking.

Supercell wants complex, multistage, attacks and this goes along with that philosophy.

If anything needs adjusting its the lack of secondary options for the remaining portion of the raid.
    I think the queen could do with 15% less DPS, and battles with 15% more time. This would enable more complex multistage attacks.

Secondary options for queenwalk? One baby TH11 3 star strategy that is working for me is queenwalk followed by mass miners with heal, where you let the queen die after she’s destroyed the eagle.

Healers are the issue. Healers combined with bowlers and rage spell effects are simply too powerful. Just like a high lv queen walk. Healers range should be reduced and the heal suppesion of infernals reinstated.