Thread: Thank You gifts

Thank You gifts

I have helped 80 farmers during the help event - yet there were only 20 gifts in my mailbox this morning. Where are the others? I thought we couldn’t ‘accept’ the help without sending a thank you? 😠

I guess there is a limit to how many thank you cards you will actually see - I certainly didn’t count how many I received and I helped around 100 times yesterday.
    However, You will only receive five gift cards regardless of how many others you help.
    Farm level: 83
    just back after a long break from farming
    FINALLY ACHIEVED TTIII: June 2015 at level 69!

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybrit View Post
    I have helped 80 farmers during the help event - yet there were only 20 gifts in my mailbox this morning. Where are the others? I thought we couldn’t ‘accept’ the help without sending a thank you? 
    Hi and welcome to the forum

there is Max of of 5 gift cards per day. Does not matter how many you help. and you will get 80 thankyous, regardless
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 1 Week Ago at 07:32 AM.
    Farm 135
    CoC TH9 BhB 8 AQ 20 BK 12
    established level 12 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Centennial Club
    Just in case you meant actual thank you cards, and not gift cards (because you shouldn't have gotten 20 gift cards, as previously stated, 5 is the limit), its very possible not to get a thank you right away.

If you filled boat crates, the boat owner has to click the help to send a card. Maybe they forgot, or they haven't yet been back to their farm to send the boat off.

If you clicked mostly trees, it is also very possible that the farmer with those trees has not accepted your help yet. I have been putting up help requests as much as I can for others to click, but I have around 12 trees right now that I still haven't accepted the help. The clicker won't get a thank you (or a gift card from me) until I do. Meanwhile, if I click their icon to accept the help, a thank you is not automatically sent. I need to click it a second time for the letter to go out.

I always wondered where my Thank You cards went.
    Good to know they do get received.

- dinner