Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who is going to be the new face of Clash now that PowerBang is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Insanity125 View Post
    I would like to see General Tony as face of coc. He is a great coc youtuber
    Lol... Sure, if you like click bait and speculation presented as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Why do you think Powerbang is gone? Did he make a farewell to CoC video?

IIRC, a few weeks ago, I saw his video about the Supercell ID and how easy it is to toggle his multiple CoC accounts instead of using Gamecenter to login and logout
    It's been over a month since he's posted any Clash content. He's all PUBG now.

IF an update does actually drop, I think he may post about it.

Between WHF getting banned in the middle of CWL, the lack of new game content, and the loss of views on CoC videos in general, I suspect he made a business decision to stop any CoC activity quietly and just fade away.
    After having the Hay Day background for a minute, I sure am glad that I play Clash...

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabo View Post
    It's been over a month since he's posted any Clash content. He's all PUBG now.

IF an update does actually drop, I think he may post about it.

Between WHF getting banned in the middle of CWL, the lack of new game content, and the loss of views on CoC videos in general, I suspect he made a business decision to stop any CoC activity quietly and just fade away.
    He posted a video yesterday on why he stopped uploading. For the most part, the game has gotten stale for him. But he also did go quite heavily into some other reasons, some of which I really don’t agree with.

But, it’s his channel. I respect the guy (I’ve met him a few times) and his decision.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by LachNessMeownster View Post
    He posted a video yesterday on why he stopped uploading. For the most part, the game has gotten stale for him. But he also did go quite heavily into some other reasons, some of which I really don’t agree with.

But, it’s his channel. I respect the guy (I’ve met him a few times) and his decision.
    Thank you LachNessMeownster for the notification. I was watching the video and was mesmerized by Powerbang's hair, specifically his glorious facial hair and couldn't focus on the video. I mitigated this phenomenon by opening another window to type notes as I listened to the video.

Basically, Powerbang was no longer having fun playing CoC because per him, there were no new troops or spells since the introduction of the Bowler and Miner. He described the Builder Base as a "blackhole" and sounded disappointed that there were no updates for the Main Base.

He discussed other issues as well but I think it's best I don't paraphrase him and allow other forumites to hear him in his own words so that you may form your own assessments.

Near the end of the video, he reiterated that he's not having fun with CoC but having fun with another mobile game which he's covering now in his videos. I can hear the passion in his voice. He's hopeful that Team CoC will release new content and wish them the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxTNONDKZNA
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Days Ago at 07:39 AM. Reason: typo
    Lynn, 5-6-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

Happy Forum Anniversary to Mod K
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Kaptain-Kat%21

Quote Originally Posted by LachNessMeownster View Post

I was correct! The ban "really rubbed (him) the wrong way". But deleting his in-game videos? No communication whatsoever? Ever since that Chinese game company (Tencent?) bought SuperCell, it's been going downhill. I didn't realize that it's been over two years since any new content has been added to the game! That's nuts!
    At this point, I'd be very surprised if an update happens, especially one with the proverbial TH12. Too bad. I really enjoyed Powerbang. Thank goodness for Beaker's Lab!

Quote Originally Posted by Pabo View Post
    I was correct! The ban "really rubbed (him) the wrong way". But deleting his in-game videos? No communication whatsoever? Ever since that Chinese game company (Tencent?) bought SuperCell, it's been going downhill. I didn't realize that it's been over two years since any new content has been added to the game! That's nuts!
    At this point, I'd be very surprised if an update happens, especially one with the proverbial TH12. Too bad. I really enjoyed Powerbang. Thank goodness for Beaker's Lab!
    Two years? What about the builder base? Many people watch these YouTubers and their discontent becomes infectious. How many people howling for TH12 have already completed TH11?