Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not enough elixir paid upgrades in night village

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Lxiong89 View Post
    It seems like everything in the night village requires gold for an upgrade but only a couple items require elixir, not including the removal of trees. At the end of my town hall run, I'm stuck with an overflowing amount of elixir and not enough gold to even upgrade my walls! Can this be changed so there's about an equal amount of upgrades that requires elixir too?
    The second you start overflowing on one resource, it's time to move on to the next BH level.

That is true for the Main Base and it's true for the Builder Base as well.

You will be happy to know, that Level 8 walls can be upgraded with Elixir as well as Gold .. and that Level 15 and Level 16 troops take a good chunk of Elixir to upgrade (though the SUPER PEKKA takes much more, much faster, on the initial levels)

/Affront
    TH12-59/60/26|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    The second you start overflowing on one resource, it's time to move on to the next BH level.

That is true for the Main Base and it's true for the Builder Base as well.

You will be happy to know, that Level 8 walls can be upgraded with Elixir as well as Gold .. and that Level 15 and Level 16 troops take a good chunk of Elixir to upgrade (though the SUPER PEKKA takes much more, much faster, on the initial levels)

/Affront
    You still have to watch your elixir levels very closely. I'm in the 4200 range and have to pause for a couple of days at the end of the troop upgrades. With max collectors and using every boost, I'm usually right at max. Better than not having the loot when an upgrade finishes though.

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    You still have to watch your elixir levels very closely. I'm in the 4200 range and have to pause for a couple of days at the end of the troop upgrades. With max collectors and using every boost, I'm usually right at max. Better than not having the loot when an upgrade finishes though.
    I alternate between a Short but expensive upgrade (lower pekka levels) and a cheap but longer upgrade (Barbarians, Giants, Bombers), thereby keeping the Elixir levels down. Yes. The 6 day upgrade demands that you take a break the last 2 days (or that you use a book of fighting) but by and all, it's very possible to arrange things in such a way that you never miss out on loot.

/Affront
    TH12-59/60/26|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Just wait for builder hall anniversary. If they do 8 hour loot cycles to celebrate, everyone will be overflowing with elixer. I hope supercell test the effects of 8 hour loot cycles first. Other avenues to spend elixer would be awesome even at BH8.

Pro Member
    I'm also stuck at 4 million elixir right now, because I'm doing night witches to lvl 16, and I can't do a wall because my builder is doing a 5 day upgrade.

I manage my resources very well, but it still happens unless you just get books all the time, which I don't.

It'd probably be smart to allow us to upgrade lower level walls with elixir, it could help a little.

Maybe start elixir for walls at level 5 instead of 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Just wait for builder hall anniversary. If they do 8 hour loot cycles to celebrate, everyone will be overflowing with elixer. I hope supercell test the effects of 8 hour loot cycles first. Other avenues to spend elixer would be awesome even at BH8.
    Everyone?

I think not. I have plenty of options for dumping loot; MB's availability notwithstanding, of course.

I keep hitting max elixir before I upgrade my next troop, Iím doing peka currently as it burns the most in a short period, but itís easy to get rid of one way or another, iv never over flowed, just remove obsitcals, keep on top of it and itís easy to do

This coming from a bh8 with max bm