Thread: Increase defensive buildings

Fresh Spawn

Increase defensive buildings

It's boring exchanging a resource base with a player that's honestly not very good. But because of one hero the player can capture the resource base. And that's with only landing the hero.

Welcome to resource base wars. They will change hands hundreds of times, sometimes 20 times a day. They will slowly upgrade and add defenses. Manage the layout, adjust your strategy. And enjoy this aspect of the game. Eventually it will settle out, and believe it or not; you will miss it.
    Last edited by FXDWG103; 4 Days Ago at 01:55 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    I left out that the base is maxed and no room for additional bases. I would like to see defensive buildings increase. It's a small resource base.

Fresh Spawn
    I can see you missed the point entirely. With the base maxed it is getting boring (and annoying) exchanging the base over and over again. It's silly to send in one hero and lose a base.

If the rb is maxed it probrobly means that you are maxed or very close to it therefore you really don't need those resources. If you find it boring then just stop battling for it. I personally have up battling for them a long time ago...ad you said its annoying at times and they really don't help me much soooo....c ya

There gets a point where you can't another RB on the island, and it's just a monotonous back and forth until someone ultimately gets bored.

There needs to be some reworking on RB (yes, I know this conversation has been talked to the death!). Ideas around intel have been floated, but there are so many potentials. Such as, inclusion of a limited amount of prototypes to mix up defence, or create an AI version of Hammerman strikes back where you have to defend the resource base for 3-4 waves of troops, or power stone rewards for winning with a specific troop combo.

Sorry if I derailed the thread, just had a creative wind upon me
    HQ-22 LVL-65 VP record: 1206 Intel Record: 250
    Placed 49 on MC 4.0 UK Leaderboard
    | 32% + 13% + 13%
    + 13% TD, 33% TH | 42% + 17% + 17% + 16% + 16% GBE|
    A Beach Echo: High level, LB chasing, 10 man.

Fresh Spawn
    If the attacker uses troops they get heavy losses. However outs silly that one hero can take the base.