Thread: No asks for help in magazine???

No asks for help in magazine???

Why is there vitually no one asking for help in the magazine? Even with a global help other farmers event running, the magazine is not showing hardly anyone needing help. I have been doing a help task since last night and still need another sixteen to reach my quota. Is this yet another mess up by Supercell? Or have they done this on purpose to try and get people to buy\use diamonds? As this sort of thing keeps happening, making the game not so much fun anymore 😣😥

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Let me see if I understand you correctly. You chose a derby help task while there's a global help event which will last for 56 more hours. IOW, you just raised the difficulty level for yourself by choosing to compete with others to find and fulfill the help requests.

There's a shortage of ads with the exclamation marks because many players like me are flipping through the newspaper to fill boat crates and revive plants. And when I reached the farms, the exclamation marks disappeared because someone got there faster.

I suggest you tap the 3 figures button located on the lower right corner of your device and see if there are friends who need your help. Good luck.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Days Ago at 01:43 AM. Reason: typo
    Lynn, 5-6-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

Happy Forum Anniversary to Mod K
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Kaptain-Kat%21

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderdolly View Post
    Why is there vitually no one asking for help in the magazine? Even with a global help other farmers event running, the magazine is not showing hardly anyone needing help. I have been doing a help task since last night and still need another sixteen to reach my quota. Is this yet another mess up by Supercell? Or have they done this on purpose to try and get people to buy\use diamonds? As this sort of thing keeps happening, making the game not so much fun anymore 

Are you in a neighbourhood?

i have some 60 plus things ready to water if a hoodmate takes a task or needs to fill for event and they have the same for me.

once you survive this help task, I recommend not taking anymore. It can be trying.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 3 Days Ago at 01:44 AM.
    Farm 135
    CoC TH9 BhB 8 AQ 20 BK 12
    established level 12 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

I’m not sure how you would create “helps” with diamonds, so I have no reason to think this is some ploy by SC to get one to use diamonds.

What SC does try to encourage in their games is a sense of community. If you are part of a NH or have added to your in-game friend book, you should have no problem getting the help task completed. And also to be able to reach all of the thresholds in the ‘Helping Season’ event. By reaching the 2nd threshold of only 12 helps, if the global goal is met SC will GIVE you 10 diamonds.

There is a thread where you can see what other forum users have received from helping others.
    Level 146
    Achievement 140/144
    Be kind. 🤗