Thread: READ ME! Looking for a new NH

READ ME! Looking for a new NH

Hi everyone! Recently joined this forum but have been playing Hay Day for a few months. My current farm level is 40, I'd like to be in a NH where they're competitive and also active for derbies, I love chatting as well and also am into trading with my fellow farmers. I'm drama free and prefer a NH that doesn't put too much pressure, I'm well at following derby rules. PM me or message me to see if I'll be a great fit to your NH! (:

kik: gotrice23
    Last edited by littlenugget23; May 17th, 2018 at 11:10 PM.

Sending u a message 😊

I have replied to your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by littlenugget23 View Post
    Hi everyone! Recently joined this forum but have been playing Hay Day for a few months. My current farm level is 40, I'd like to be in a NH where they're competitive and also active for derbies, I love chatting as well and also am into trading with my fellow farmers. I'm drama free and prefer a NH that doesn't put too much pressure, I'm well at following derby rules. PM me or message me to see if I'll be a great fit to your NH! (:

kik: gotrice23

Happy to announce I have found the perfect NH! Thank you to everyone for the PM's and invites. Happy farming!

Hi there we have an ad running on neighbourhood recruitment, for our baby and beginners farm, no rules apart from, if not doing derby opt out, all levels welcome to join derby, no minimum task set so select whatever tasks you want to do, or just look for our hood.
    Tag is PP9JRYRQ. KFD BABY/BEGINNERS. Ps baby is second farms, which some of us have on our high level hood, do well in beginners we could add you to higher level hood

Centennial Club
    Hi littlenugget,
    Wonkey Donkey's are looking for new players, tag#JJYPGRJ.
    We are an easy going hood, no drama guaranteed. We do have derby rules, 320/400 points x all free tasks, diamond task if needed. But, our entry level for the derby is level 60 at the moment, which is possibly not what you are looking for.
    However, if you did join us, you would find we are there to help you when needed, but we are not forever in your face. You are free to run your farm as you wish, and we will support you in that.
    Might be worth thinking about?

If you want to give us a try, then just drop in. We are anyone can join.

Happy farming
    Brook