Thread: Challenge your own base

Centennial Club

Challenge your own base

Hey guys, I am in a max th11 cwl war clan. Like a lot of people I like to practice and sometimes there is not other 11s on to friendly challenge. Would it be possible to have a mode where you could do that. You would also be able to help your base on the defensive side to. Ty.

I would also like the idea as it will help me know the problems of my base but it won't be that interesting because I would be knowing trap placements.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    The singleplayer map would be a perfect spot for this. Once all gob-villages are flattened the map is pretty useless. Clanmembers and of course yourself should be able to post a village there like a nonstop-friendly-challenge. I don't like to have to ask for a fc all the time and much less like to be watched and having my battle posted to the timeline. Give me a little private training time at no costs even when noone else is active at that time.

Centennial Club
    I like that idea a lot about clan members being able to post a base for a constant fc,
    Quote Originally Posted by izy27 View Post
    The singleplayer map would be a perfect spot for this. Once all gob-villages are flattened the map is pretty useless. Clanmembers and of course yourself should be able to post a village there like a nonstop-friendly-challenge. I don't like to have to ask for a fc all the time and much less like to be watched and having my battle posted to the timeline. Give me a little private training time at no costs even when noone else is active at that time.

New Bloke/Chick
    Yes this is a great need now. I have seen 2-3 threads talking about the practice base which can include our own base too. Lets see what happens.

Centennial Club
    I sure hope so, also hoping the more people that chime in on it will help it along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodaditya View Post
    Yes this is a great need now. I have seen 2-3 threads talking about the practice base which can include our own base too. Lets see what happens.

Challenging your own base allows for sandboxing war attacks, which is why the 24 hour cooldown for FCs exists.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by themariofan View Post
    Challenging your own base allows for sandboxing war attacks, which is why the 24 hour cooldown for FCs exists.
    Similar to friendly challanges we just cannot practice on recently updated(24hrs) bases. Whats the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by izy27 View Post
    I love this! Then one friendly challenge per person could be available at all times.

A nice visual road connecting all the friendly challenges, with little decorative troops and huts and the clan games fellow on his vehicle. Even if meaningless, an attractive picture would make it more fun. The clan would have a non-war picture of existing in a coherent valley, rather than totally isolated bases floating in the internet.

Have the most recent attack replay for each friendly challenge target available beside it, similar to war bases. Also similar to war bases, a place for notes ("can someone please test how resistant this is to LaLoon?").

(A little button would swap back to the goblin bases, for nostalgia's sake.)
    Last edited by davidvs; May 19th, 2018 at 08:44 PM.

Centennial Club
    Sounds like a great idea