Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Do Farm wars violate the TOS?

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Tank deserves some rep here, but he gets too much from me.
    As often, he has it spot on.

The FWA clans are harmless farmers, many of whom have added great input into the community. All they want to do is progress their base.
    We have much bigger issues to worry about!
    But that's not the question from OP. OP wanted to know if it violates the rules as stated and not whether farm wars are good/bad for the game. I was a former farm war clan leader (not FWA). I am fully aware of how farm war clans operate and I support farm war clans wholeheartedly. But even I question the legality of farm wars. Ultimately the verdict lies on SC's interpretation of its own rules. Chances are SC will never openly approve or disapprove farm wars. But given that they allowed it for so long, my guess is there will not be any sanction anytime soon.
    Stop blaming the game, it is simply a reflection of your skill!

Swan diving into your gold storages like Scrooge McDuck
    haha this whole thread is ridonkylous, let the farm war peeps be. They wouldn't hurt a fly.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBlade72nd View Post
    But given that they allowed it for so long, my guess is there will not be any sanction anytime soon.
    hmmmm, I'll just snipe some town halls to climb up to Champs over the weekend. Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM2U View Post
    hmmmm, I'll just snipe some town halls to climb up to Champs over the weekend. Oh wait...
    They can change any game mechanic, any time they like. Doesn't mean they decided its against TOS and started handing out bans though.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

Well if you ask me they clearly disrupt the normal flow of the game and I hate matching with them.

Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    Well if you ask me they clearly disrupt the normal flow of the game and I hate matching with them.
    I agree completely with this, I’ve said it before but to me it’s worse matching with a farm war clan than it is an engineered clan. It sucks the fun out of war and is a waste of the two days.

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    I agree completely with this, I’ve said it before but to me it’s worse matching with a farm war clan than it is an engineered clan. It sucks the fun out of war and is a waste of the two days.
    Then ask them to put up their normal war bases! The FWA clans I'm in would if you asked. It's actually in the FWA rules to negotiate with non-FWA clans. All FWA clans ask is to leave the town hall and storages out for the #1 and #2 bases.

I just don't understand why getting easy loot and a perfect war for little or no effort is such a turn off.

By the way, we just matched with a non-FWA clan. We beat them. LOL...
    After having the Hay Day background for a minute, I sure am glad that I play Clash...