Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: "Stuck" Derby Task

Fresh Spawn

"Stuck" Derby Task

Anyone have any suggestions as to how to resolve an issue with a Derby Task that is "stuck" after completion of the task? Upon completion, I was awarded the 320 points, the task was marked "Completed" on the board, and is now stuck there. I cannot get rid of it nor can I select a new task. I sent a request to Hay Day over 36 hours ago and have not heard back (first I've ever had to send one, so I don't know what response time is normal). Anyone else run into this? I'm assuming this needs a fix only Hay Day can provide, but the time for completing Derby tasks is slipping away and I only have 2 done. Any ideas?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by JB65109 View Post
    Anyone have any suggestions as to how to resolve an issue with a Derby Task that is "stuck" after completion of the task? Upon completion, I was awarded the 320 points, the task was marked "Completed" on the board, and is now stuck there. I cannot get rid of it nor can I select a new task. I sent a request to Hay Day over 36 hours ago and have not heard back (first I've ever had to send one, so I don't know what response time is normal). Anyone else run into this? I'm assuming this needs a fix only Hay Day can provide, but the time for completing Derby tasks is slipping away and I only have 2 done. Any ideas?
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

I experienced a similar situation last week. Although it appeared stuck, when I selected a new task and tapped to take it, the completed task dropped off the board and was replaced by the new one.

Hay Day level 162 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

I experienced a similar situation last week. Although it appeared stuck, when I selected a new task and tapped to take it, the completed task dropped off the board and was replaced by the new one.

TYVM! That worked-I had tried that when it first happened but it didn' t work. Maybe it just needed a few seconds to process.