Thread: My suggestions for CLASH OF CLANS

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb My suggestions for CLASH OF CLANS

I'm playing COC since one and half year. There are some things that i can suggest to supercell to enhance the game..
    1. There should be a donation log that shows who donated and to whom ,,, this update can put a full stop on wrong donations.
    2. Can supercell provide us with some more tiers to save our army.
    3. In troops profile there is a section of troop speed ,, it shows only nubers like 12,16 but what is the unit of speed like 12tiles or 16 tiles
    4. Supercell provide us with little compensation when they have to update the games or have to fix bugs.
    5. And in the builder base when giant canon fires it damages all the troops that are in line but in information it shows that giant canon does single damage .

These are my questions and suggestion for next update.
    Last edited by WCIAN; May 17th, 2018 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by WCIAN View Post
    I'm playing COC since one and half year. There are some things that i can suggest to supercell to enhance the game..
    1. There should be a donation log that shows who donated and to whom ,,, this update can put a full stop on wrong donations.
    2. Can supercell provide us with some more tiers to save our army.
    3. In troops profile there is a section of troop speed ,, it shows only nubers like 12,16 but what is the unit of speed like 12tiles or 16 tiles
    4. Supercell provide us with little compensation when they have to update the games or have to fix bugs.
    5. And in the builder base when giant canon fires it damages all the troops that are in line but in information it shows that giant canon does single damage .

These are my questions and suggestion for next update.
    Here's my views for what they are worth

1) ask your clan to keep watch. If war donations are wrong then you can already eliminate it to war participants. My concern with this is how big the log would get in a busy clan. We have almost 50 members who are very active and who req a lot (I personally donate around 15k per season on average). This could just be a huge list of good requests on the off chance of catching a wrong donator (who may have done it innocently!).
    2) Wouldn't be a bad idea just the UI would need to be nice
    3) This is tiles
    4) They provide the game for free and give us plenty of the free premium currency (gems) so what more can we ask?
    5) This description is that it doesn't do splash damage (therefore damaging troops around the target troop). I guess the options are single or splash so wouldn't object to a change but is merely cosmetic in my opinion.