Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1300+ War stars TH 10

Sent you a PM.

Check us out

Hello, Iím currently running a level 10 clan and recruiting new and active players. We are a friendly, mostly UK/USA, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY clan.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, weíd require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly and ideally are looking for TH9/10/11ís to help out in war, our aim is to keep improving our stats. You donít have to opt in every war and we donít give anyone a hard time for screwing up attacks, practise makes perfect, no pressure. Just read the war plan and stick to it.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, use both attacks and stick to war plan (if opted in) and pull their weight in CG.

Feel free to pop by and see if we are the right clan for you! Experienced and new players welcome.

Clan tag is #8YC8PP88

Looking for war ready ppl

Ignite Fury is looking for new members to join the family

This is the place to be guys. We are friendly, relaxed and we respect each other and enjoy the game.

IGNITE FURY - #982LUU09 - LEVEL 15 WAR CLAN TH8 AND ABOVE!

MY player ID is #PRCVRUUR check me out.

We are an international based 3* war clan who strives for success. We Currently have over four hundred war wins.

General Information

Knowledge of 3* strategies is a must at all TH levels - You must also have an anti 3* war base.
    ◦ We do not kick people if they do not get 3*s all the time, nobody is perfect and we will work with you to develop your attacks and make them as consistent as we can!
    ◦ We do back to back wars and have an occasional break for one day only
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc

If you have any further questions or if I have missed anything out, inbox me on forums, or join 'Ignite Fury' #982LUU09 AND PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM FORUMS! Tell them JB sent you.