Thread: To nobody in particular since this is a community forum

Fresh Spawn

To nobody in particular since this is a community forum

Please solve the problem of the great cannon cart😂😂😂😂😂,
    that sucks is very much,
    it retargets target when destoyed/explosed
    there fore if any building have low hitpoint it did not shoot it it shoots other buildings,and giys you all know whats the importance of 1% (it can turn matches battles or even a war)
    with regards
    meet you in villages😎
    take care
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 1 Week Ago at 02:15 PM.

Some say it's overpowered, some say it's underpowered, I think it's just fine the way it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clashsmash24
    No they took way more then what they should of. Im sitting at -51k and I should have -38k. Money grabbing is what I call it.

If you are depending on it's last stand ability to win a battle, you're probably in trouble. It's next to useless. Not totally so but it's power is in the attack so keep it safe.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Well OP first of all welcome to the forums!! While here be sure to check out the many sub forums and I am sure you will find the Builder Base sub forum which is where your question would have been better suited.....https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...7-Builder-Base Good luck though as I am sure there are many here who can help explain the CCarts behaviors as best as they can....

Ahh Sneaky Sharky is on the prowl... lol
    Last edited by Jwp721; 1 Week Ago at 02:18 PM.

Why do you want a Pro Member? Here, have a Super Member like me! (It's clearly written under my forum name) Anyway, we aren't Supercell but player like you. I guess I'm fine with the way the Cannon Cart is.

Are there BB wars that I am missing out on? Trying to figure out how last stand ability effects a war...

OP I have been frustrated with the last stand ability but almost as often the re-target actually HELPS me by picking on something it can destroy rather than the flamer with full health that will not go down in time
    Guilder (lvl 14 clan) Join us for Wars and Family Friendly Clashing!
    Contact me on Discord (Dread Pirate Roberts#5841)
    Credit for avatar - I found it here

Millennial Club
    This has been discussed before, you might want to search.

And as a CC user, its not a problem. It's literally like the 50th most annoying thing that happens in the BB. And most of the time it still works out.

Like, i had an attack where i was at 98% and the only thing left was on the other side of a wall. The CC approaches it, gets flung by a push trap on the other side of that wall, a few squares away from that last target. What does that CC do? Not roll down the 6 squares to finish off that last target, but targets the wall it already targeted and starts shooting. Things like that need attention lol.

Pro Member
    Why can't they adopt a point n click attack! When troops are acting daft, let us tap a target! I do it now, in hope the vibration of the rampant finger smashing on the target folowed by some choice harsh language may jedi mind trick the troop to attack it lol
    Last edited by Uggster; 1 Week Ago at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggster View Post
    Why can't they adopt a point n click attack!
    Nah. This would make attacks too easy.

Forum Elder
    And the opposite is also true. If the cannon cart is hitting a Crusher with full health, when it dies and on last stand abilities, it might re target to another buildings with low hitpoints left.

So it's 50:50 situation, sometimes it gives you wins and sometimes losses. It's fine the way it is because not every battles need to depends on those last stand attacks.
    TH11 - BK50 AQ50 GW20 & BH8 - BM24
    Heroic Heist - 20.5M
    War Stars - 1,444