Thread: How to save my clan?

How to save my clan?

Hi Everyone,
    First of all we are a level 8 clan that has been together for 1 year now its breaking apart I need ideas to stop it from breaking This is what happened,
    most leaders got tired and taking a month or 2 break or got busy with exams and left the game for a while and then a clan which merged with us parted ways.after that almost half of the clan mates left the clan.now it is near to death i dont want it to die how i can i do it any ideas
    Thx
    Last edited by King908; May 17th, 2018 at 01:33 PM.
    Clan=Jade Lynx Position=Leader In game Name=M.zee Number Of Acc= 2
    Th levels= 9,8
    (Jade Lynx Recruitment Thread)(Have Multiple Accounts Reply here)

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    essentially one key answer...

activity.

what often kills clans is kindness. xxoldguyxx has been here for three years. He has been opted out for war for a year, thinks clan games are dumb, and donates 220 troops a season, but he is one of us. But he gives no one a reason to ever check in.

You can carry a couple like him, but many have half the clan filled up with twice a month clashers that quit the game years ago but still check in. When they do check in, clan chat is quiet, a few comments... but not a lot.

Give everyone a reason to check in. Be on. Always. Talk to the other people that are often on and ask them to do the same. Post friendly challenges, boost donates even if it is a sham... Be in global non stop checking in and offering a spot to some low level guys that can be built up.

I am... oddly enough... working today and have five hours of work and two hours of actually working, the rest of the time I was told to just sit in the office and whatever... yeah, seriously. I am by myself in an office and at most people walk by in hallway outside. Odd.

So, I have checked in clash multiple times just to say hey, to say I am getting paid to clash, to peek in global and get called a "jurk". (I asked about a 1 day 15 hour war timer and was told to mind my own business and quit being a jurk to everyone), and to donate an earthquake spell.

The clan is pretty dead in the day time as everyone seems to work... but all night it goes goes goes. I see it as my job to move it a bit during the dead day.

And that is what keeps a clan going.

Donates, chatter, challenges, friendly mocking... once that disappears, death comes for us all.
    Last edited by Cilakila; May 17th, 2018 at 02:00 PM.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilakila View Post
    essentially one key answer...

activity.

what often kills clans is kindness. xxoldguyxx has been here for three years. He has been opted out for war for a year, thinks clan games are dumb, and donates 220 troops a season, but he is one of us. But he gives no one a reason to ever check in.

You can carry a couple like him, but many have half the clan filled up with twice a month clashers that quit the game years ago but still check in. When they do check in, clan chat is quiet, a few comments... but not a lot.

Give everyone a reason to check in. Be on. Always. Talk to the other people that are often on and ask them to do the same. Post friendly challenges, boost donates even if it is a sham... Be in global non stop checking in and offering a spot to some low level guys that can be built up.

I am... oddly enough... working today and have five hours of work and two hours of actually working, the rest of the time I was told to just sit in the office and whatever... yeah, seriously. I am by myself in an office and at most people walk by in hallway outside. Odd.

So, I have checked in clash multiple times just to say hey, to say I am getting paid to clash, to peek in global and get called a "jurk". (I asked about a 1 day 15 hour war timer and was told to mind my own business and quit being a jurk to everyone), and to donate an earthquake spell.

The clan is pretty dead in the day time as everyone seems to work... but all night it goes goes goes. I see it as my job to move it a bit during the dead day.

And that is what keeps a clan going.

Donates, chatter, challenges, friendly mocking... once that disappears, death comes for us all.
    thx the things u mentioned we used to have that except global anyways i will try the global now
    Clan=Jade Lynx Position=Leader In game Name=M.zee Number Of Acc= 2
    Th levels= 9,8
    (Jade Lynx Recruitment Thread)(Have Multiple Accounts Reply here)