Thread: A DroughtPossible sumstroke

Banned

A DroughtPossible sumstroke

It hasnít rained on my base in weeks. No trees are growing. My peoples seem lackadaisical. Possible sunstroke. We need trees!!

This is my fault.

I was due to deliver you a number of tree seeds in a ship container, but due to militant seafaring minions of Gearheart they were waylaid on route. I couldn't quite tell the fate of the ship but I think it is sunk, with all the seeds.

My apologies

From that island on the other side of the Archipelago
    HQ-22 LVL-65 VP record: 1206 Intel Record: 250
    Placed 49 on MC 4.0 UK Leaderboard
    | 32% + 13% + 13%
    + 13% TD, 33% TH | 42% + 17% + 17% + 16% + 16% GBE|
    A Beach Echo: High level, LB chasing, 10 man.

Quote Originally Posted by babulops View Post
    This is my fault.

I was due to deliver you a number of tree seeds in a ship container, but due to militant seafaring minions of Gearheart they were waylaid on route. I couldn't quite tell the fate of the ship but I think it is sunk, with all the seeds.

My apologies

From that island on the other side of the Archipelago
    Do not blame minions!
    MinionsWeb is DredPir8Roberts in Deep Black Ops2
    Maxed|VP990|GBE41+17+17+17+17+16|PSC71|TD29+13|TH3 3 RetiredTurtle! whatsyerexcuse?
    ⚡Inigo_Montoya⚡ in Deep Black Ops2 too
    Maxed|VP730|GBE40+17+17+17+16|RR49|PSC74|TD31+13|T H29 Prepare2die
    TELEGRAM RECRUITING
    - t.me/BoomBeachRecruits - @BoomBeachRecruits

Quote Originally Posted by edifice2018 View Post
    It hasnít rained on my base in weeks. ....
    Only weeks? That is not a drought, I once posted a pic of my base under serious drought conditions: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ight=Commander
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 01:24 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Banned
    I will send more funds to support another mission Babu. My villagers will have a gallant feast waiting upon your ships arrival. Please send sunscreen also.

Don’t hold our island responsible Rowman,it has been destroyed too often and we have no trees.It’s all the islands you haven’t destroyed around you that are sucking up all your water.lol
    Last edited by edifice2018; 1 Week Ago at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by edifice2018 View Post
    I will send more funds to support another mission Babu. My villagers will have a gallant feast waiting upon your ships arrival. Please send sunscreen also.

Don’t hold our island responsible Rowman,it has been destroyed too often and we have no trees.It’s all the islands you haven’t destroyed around you that are sucking up all your water.lol
    Very kind of you to support the funding of this new venture Commander Edifice, especially since my island has undergone an audit recently and received some bad news that I had grotesquely overspent on some protoweapons. My shareholders have cut back a lot of their investment until we prove that we are running a "tight ship." (They think they are witty)

Any case, enough waffle from me. I assume that it will take a couple of weeks to get the container together, with all the seeds water-tightly packed in, and maybe another week to transport? Really depends on whether the Transport Union Guard boats (TUG Boats) can get their act together and provide safe passage. Why I support them I don't know, possibly another unnecessary expense (eek! audit!)

I will send across the sunscreen as well, on us! (except I will keep one bottle for myself, I got badly sunburnt the other day). And as a friendly gesture I will include an assortment of beach inflatables for your island to have fun with. Perhaps this might be the start of a warm alliance between our islands!

As ever,

From the island on the other side of the Archipelago
    Last edited by babulops; 1 Week Ago at 02:00 PM.
    HQ-22 LVL-65 VP record: 1206 Intel Record: 250
    Placed 49 on MC 4.0 UK Leaderboard
    | 32% + 13% + 13%
    + 13% TD, 33% TH | 42% + 17% + 17% + 16% + 16% GBE|
    A Beach Echo: High level, LB chasing, 10 man.