Thread: Power potion for war donation

Centennial Club

Power potion for war donation

Never tried and am wondering!!!
    If I donate troops while I use my power potion, will the troops remain max level even after its expired?
    This could be very handy in war donations.

Not sure if I should post this in the war section or here...
    plz help me out

Ya Me Too Wondering.........
    And Wrong Sub-forum.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SK8123 View Post
    Ya Me Too Wondering.........
    And Wrong Sub-forum.
    Would you like to ask this question in the correct sub-form and tag me in it plz?
    I really would like to find out

Centennial Club
    Just got a reply in the reddit forum that donations are not affected by the power potion.
    Can anyone confirm this?

Forum Veteran
    iirc, ONLY your Clan level is what taken into account regarding any donation buff. so, if you are L10 clan the 2x donation increase will be based off of your 'Stock troops' (what ever level they are) not the added levels through the potion.

As far as I know, the potions are exclusive to the user. so you cant use a power potion and then donate a max Miner to a clan mate if yours are only L1. (even w/L10 clan perks.. best you can do is donate a L3 to a CC req).

but YOUR ~only~ L1 Miners will be MAXED through the potion usage for an hour. for example.

Troll Food
    Quote Originally Posted by AFRO View Post
    iirc, ONLY your Clan level is what taken into account regarding any donation buff. so, if you are L10 clan the 2x donation increase will be based off of your 'Stock troops' (what ever level they are) not the added levels through the potion.

As far as I know, the potions are exclusive to the user. so you cant use a power potion and then donate a max Miner to a clan mate if yours are only L1. (even w/L10 clan perks.. best you can do is donate a L3 to a CC req).

but YOUR ~only~ L1 Miners will be MAXED through the potion usage for an hour. for example.
    Yep, this is right. I've donated during the times I've used the potion before and only the clan perks affect the bump to your actual troop levels.

Main TH11|Lvl 156|Leader of Crooked Lines|Highest Cups 5144|BK40AQ46GW9
    Minis - Echo: TH9 | Kaeliix: rushed TH10
    Credit to Planck for the awesome signature.

Hmmmmm.........