Thread: Modder/hacker farm?

Modder/hacker farm?

So a few days back i came across this level 29 farmer who followed me and he has a customised truck.(Builder unlocks at level 31) how did he manage to customize his truck without unlocking the builder and if he is a hacker/modder how do i report him? He has an Arabic name and frequently buys stuff from my rss even if i dont place an ad for said items.have attached the picture here. IMG_20180517_133136-640x360.png

Scouting bases and awaiting the Loot Cart!
    Quote Originally Posted by DougTheDestroyer View Post
    So a few days back i came across this level 29 farmer who followed me and he has a customised truck.(Builder unlocks at level 31) how did he manage to customize his truck without unlocking the builder and if he is a hacker/modder how do i report him? He has an Arabic name and frequently buys stuff from my rss even if i dont place an ad for said items.have attached the picture here. IMG_20180517_133136-640x360.png
    Report them to support with your screenshot. (You might also want to block them-they're in blue, are you following them?).

Forum Superstar
    Magic, clearly .

But yes, what Tahoe said: Report to support!
    Hay Day farm level 87 -Town Reputation level 19
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    10/12 sanctuary animals- 6 adults, 4 babies - Done gathering expansion permits
    Started September 2014! (not in a hurry.)
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 44/Rep 10~

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Report them to support with your screenshot. (You might also want to block them-they're in blue, are you following them?).
    Yes i followed the account to check out his farm later, but have unfollowed him and also deleted him from my follower list.

I think it would be good to have a report farm facility maybe within the settings area openedbye the gear wheel top left.
    Open settings, click report farm, enter some text to describe issue.
    Would be useful for reporting bots etc.