Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Petition to bring back 2 hour boost. (Especially th11's)

As a general rule, I have two armies cooked, for my TH11 (in Titans)

If I have time to do a couple of raids, I'll boost all 3 heroes for 15 gems, go and attack, and then my heroes will be almost ready when I'm back.
    If I have more time (and my shield is running out) then I'll use a training potion, and get 3-5 raids in.

I don't often find the time, or the inclination, to raid for 2 hours non-stop.

Now - if you are asking for heroes to recover quicker, I would be very happy if they were a few minutes less (so they recover in the same time it takes my full 'war-style' army to cook) - then I'd be happy with this. But I already appreciate feel they have dropped the recovery time a huge amount on Heroes over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Beid View Post
    I've thought and thought about this and I've finally figured it out 100 % why farming isn't as fun as it used to be?
    Now consider the fact that I have all the max troops and heroes so it should be a complete blast right? No, and I'll tell u why.
    It's the heroes regeneration time. Consider that if I can pull aside an hour or 2 at night to farm and play ( that's typically when I like to because everyone is asleep lol) I go ahead and use a potion if I got it if not I'll gem up everybody on boost for 55 gems..not bad really, that's not my argument at all.
    What seems to be the problem is I'll do a raid and it will be fun and then even my next army is done and I look over to the heroes and I see an hour on all 3 dang near. Even on boost that's like 15 minutes real time or 20 I think. Something around there anyways. I'd rather farm with my heroes I worked and spent plenty of money on over the years so I'll wait. Put my phone down and grab a bite or what have you.
    And then boom before I remember oh I've got boost on (after I get sidetracked almost everytime) I get the gane back on and everything is done and I got like 4 minutes left on boost....so for 55 gems or a potion I get 2 raids and I'm just bummed .
    Now not all the time, but even if I stay and watch like a hawk I'm lucky to get 3 to 4. And it's all because I'm waiting on heroes. I'm not a th8 or 9 anymore. There's not many barchable bases in titan 3. And before I hear just drop down to crystal or silver or gold..ya I've done that....I always get what I like to call I MISS THE MEGA BONUS OF TITAN SYNDROME lol!!
    And it's still slim pickings. ..alot of trouble to drop for less loot in the long run. I can gibarch in champs 3 and double profits with that bonus but still it's really just not enough time.
    Alot of us have asked for faster regeneration times and I'm not quite sure that's ever gonna happen so maybe we could have the option to boost for 2 hours back? For like 80 gems? Or even 90 would be a little bit of a discount. It would promote more activity and less stick your phone down for an hour and come back just to get mad u wasted ur whole hour on accid.....wait a minute....now I'm really onto something here... you guys see where I'm going with this???
    If I only had a pause button on my boost??? Eh??? That would solve alot...people who get sidetracked or interrupted could quickly pause and shut down. And along with a 2 hour boost for 80 gems would really take the hero wait time sting down considerably.
    So after careful yet half coherent rambling....can we throw in a couple quality of life changes in the update like this??? Another huge ask is to help the troop icons in battle to drop once we use them so we don't have to scroll in a panic so much!!!! Anyways I doubt any of this happens but I'm bored and thought I'd throw out a refresher while the big guys are lurking in the forum before the impending update.
    Maybe might help to squeeze in a couple things????
    Your post doesn't make a whole lot of sense, if you want to have a 2 hour boost you ARE able to use 2 training potions at the same time and get a 2 hour boost.

As for farming goes, just protect your heroes so you don't have to wait the 15 minutes. I have max heroes, I have max walls, best farming at TH11 is in bronze which is about 4x more gold/elixir than titan, you keep heroes up every raid and do not need potions.

I farmed all my walls in bronze and you search so fast that if you were to farm for 4-5 hours it would start giving you heavy clouds. The most level 12 walls I was able to farm in a day was 15, sounds like alot but you can farm about 5 mil gold, 5 mil elixir an hour boosting in Bronze.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; May 17th, 2018 at 01:27 PM.

What about training potions?
    🤔

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Your post doesn't make a whole lot of sense, if you want to have a 2 hour boost you ARE able to use 2 training potions at the same time and get a 2 hour boost.

As for farming goes, just protect your heroes so you don't have to wait the 15 minutes. I have max heroes, I have max walls, best farming at TH11 is in bronze which is about 4x more gold/elixir than titan, you keep heroes up every raid and do not need potions.

I farmed all my walls in bronze and you search so fast that if you were to farm for 4-5 hours it would start giving you heavy clouds. The most level 12 walls I was able to farm in a day was 15, sounds like alot but you can farm about 5 mil gold, 5 mil elixir an hour boosting in Bronze.
    My walls i farmed all in titan, boosting sometimes, i prefer titan than lower leagues just because the more enjoyable attacks.
    But lower leagues have for sure higher profits.

I think during boost .....Troops and spell should be 4x......Heroes should be 6x and Clan castle cooldown should be 1.5x faster.

I actually prefer the one hour boosts, as they pose far more flexibility. I often get a boost in now, whereas I wouldn't with the previous system, because I'm on time restraints.

Heroes taking longer than troops to regenerate, well that's a whole different discussion.

Thanks for the awesome sig Alex!

Sparto family: Krypteia Protg gg Lgin Click for: Clan page
    TH12 Heroes: 52/55/23 Full Lavas 184 Cheetos
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Form an orderly queue behind Tim please, no pushing. You will all get a chance to smirk

Many replies already (and yes, I spend the time to read most ... always when joining a thread):

My advice, if you want to farm in Titan to low legend without enduring the hero starving, use air attacks.
    While these may need the ground heroes to achieve high % or 3-stars; using only the GW (heals 10min faster) and maybe even skipping him too, you can easily have fun with quick attacks/re-arm of the troops/spells.

While I worked on my heroes/camps after the December'17 (Games) update, I used Laloon a lot, a hybrid army version, where I'd use a full set with heroes, then in next raid the full set without heroes while they heal, and repeat; with or without boost. Of course, depending on which set I use, I'd select the offers adequately.

Hope this helps...

Heroes regen for FREE. Unlike troops who cost elixir to train.

What about the times your Heroes don't die in battle and they have to wait for troops to finish training? I never see people complaining about that...

Every attack has its tradeoffs. It is worth all of the E/DE to use these expensive troops? Maybe not... Is it worth it to use my heroes and let them die? Maybe not.